Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-17-2020, 03:08 PM   #31
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
Idk why f4f shipping is so bad. I pay for a statue. Get tracking 2 weeks later. And tracking still doesn’t work after a week. Not buying from this garbage company again
In my experience the deliveries always come through, it just takes a long time. I’m in the US so they’re shipping directly from overseas, it takes a while. What I can say is I have waaaay more confidence in getting a quality, complete, fully intact and well painted product from F4F than Sideshow. Only had 1 issue with F4F years ago, which they didn’t handle the best, but generally I’ve done well with them.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 03:06 AM   #32
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I didn’t think this had a resin statue? From what I interpreted they are saying Resin BotW statues are coming at some point.

Bigger or same size? We don’t know. The Twilight Princess line was resin and 1/4 scale. Their other Zelda lines, Ocarina of Time/Majora’s Mask, Wind Walker and Skyward Sword, have been smaller and they’ve done a mix of resin and PVC across those lines. I have FD Link, Dark Link and Zora Tunic Link, they are both smaller scale and resin (although FD Link is a giant anyway, so still relatively big).

They released Wolf Link and Midna in the Twilight Princess line years back, so that was 1/4 scale resin. So yeah, they covered her already. My personal complaint is that line had Ganondorf, Zant, and several forms for Zelda and Midna but not even the main version of the main character, just the wolf form. I need my larger scale Link, I don’t really care which version they do.
ah i see, thanks.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote