Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-08-2019, 04:01 AM   #11
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

This statue looks very nice..the paint up on both versions I like..ARH will have no problem selling these!

Pass for me though because I don't collect Mermaids holding sea shells..my fish tank is already full..
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:37 AM   #12
Nebulhym
The X-Men

I actually really like those. They are extremely pretty.

yes, it's expensive but unlike what greedshow produces, these really look like women. If people can spend that kind of money for Manstique or Poison Trannie or a cross-eyed Emma Frost, I believe these are actually not that expensive, after all.

And ARH's QC and production, are, believe it or not, way better than Greedshow's
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:58 AM   #13
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
if they truly believe that, then they need to think why this hate exists?

Maybe because ARH ripped off so many people?

No one wakes one day in the morning and decides to hate a company. Any serious or honest company would not avoid the "haters" but try to convert them. Basic marketing rules, of which ARH lacks to understand and accept the fact that they ruined most of their fans and business which their actions.

And yes, this statue is mediocre and for that price a joke. Another wrong step towards making things right
I purposely excluded anyone who has been waiting for years for a statue from my comment. Anybody that has a legit beef is different than what I am talking about. Have you been to the Thulsa Doom thread lately? Companies that have problems or are not living up to promises should get criticism for it and they do. What I am talking about is people who are not customers, never will be customers ripping on every single statue produced by ARH, not just on customer service but the statues themselves. It is not market effective to bring your products into a toxic environment like that and it won't help sales so why would he want to do it? He isn't obligated to you know.

FB pages are much better for sales these days for small producers and kit producers. Same at the Clubhouse for kits. It used to be the go to place to find new stuff and discussion but now is virtually dead as everyone is on FB selling their wares in groups where they can more easily interact and frankly reach more people.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:34 AM   #14
stone eagle
Justice League

I wonder if the increased prices for these statues could be what was already mentioned (limited edition size, increased cut for third party retailers etc.) as well as tariff fees? Then I wonder if the shipping for these statues will be delayed from China since ARH tends to wait until a large batch of statues is ready to ship in order to fill a container. Time will tell I guess?
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:44 AM   #15
Asgard
Deadman

I like the "Human Skin Version". Wonderful piece.
I think an Arhia series in 1/4 is a great idea
It's a pity that I do not buy anything from ARH anymore.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:47 PM   #16
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I purposely excluded anyone who has been waiting for years for a statue from my comment. Anybody that has a legit beef is different than what I am talking about. Have you been to the Thulsa Doom thread lately? Companies that have problems or are not living up to promises should get criticism for it and they do. What I am talking about is people who are not customers, never will be customers ripping on every single statue produced by ARH, not just on customer service but the statues themselves. It is not market effective to bring your products into a toxic environment like that and it won't help sales so why would he want to do it? He isn't obligated to you know.

FB pages are much better for sales these days for small producers and kit producers. Same at the Clubhouse for kits. It used to be the go to place to find new stuff and discussion but now is virtually dead as everyone is on FB selling their wares in groups where they can more easily interact and frankly reach more people.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:07 PM   #17
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I miss Warlock.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:19 PM   #18
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I miss Warlock.
+1
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:20 PM   #19
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted 9 hours ago on the ARH Facebook page:

"Blue Skin version: $695
EX Human Skin version: $795

The SHARLEZE MERMAID statue is already up for pre-orders through most retailers here in the US. Please check BigBad Toy Store, Spec Fiction, and Secret Compass among others.

I'm not sure yet if we will offer this piece for pre-order through ARH Studios website. For several reasons, but mostly logistics.

For international buyers, I'm sure they will be available through your local shop, so please request your local store to pre-order it for you.

Please write our customer service for more info."
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:38 PM   #20
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Posted 9 hours ago on the ARH Facebook page:

"Blue Skin version: $695
EX Human Skin version: $795

The SHARLEZE MERMAID statue is already up for pre-orders through most retailers here in the US. Please check BigBad Toy Store, Spec Fiction, and Secret Compass among others.

I'm not sure yet if we will offer this piece for pre-order through ARH Studios website. For several reasons, but mostly logistics.

For international buyers, I'm sure they will be available through your local shop, so please request your local store to pre-order it for you.

Please write our customer service for more info."
Hey stoned eagle u should go warn those retail shops they are dealing with a known scammer..just in case they don't read this forum..why shops still deal with ARH and people still buy is shocking..don't u have laws in the USA?