Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-19-2016, 10:00 PM   #631
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokritz17 View Post
page 86, already stated, **** man!
This is page 64. Maybe I'm missing the private joke here...

Can someone who actually wants to help let me know if there are pics of this? Thanks in advance!
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:57 PM   #632
SONICobra
Batman

The "joke" is there are no pics and probably wont be until the thread is eventually to page 86

If there were any new pics, any at all they would be right here and this thread would be blowing up
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:41 PM   #633
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Every OC post = scroll. Sorry man would like to read. But its just too damn long
Love you OC, but ya... I'm trying to read these posts in between doing stuff at work and there is no bookmark for your posts lol
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:16 PM   #634
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
There is too much redundancy in product.

I think there are lots of different reasons to explain the ups and down of comic-related product. In my perhaps more simplified way to explain it, the moment the cost-enjoyment ratio becomes too off balance, that's when people seem prepared to walk. I think about all the things I've collected over the years (i.e., cards, comics, statues, artwork - you name it), and I've determined that it's been my experience that whenever the cost of a product surpasses my enjoyment of that product, I move on. Whether it's overproduction, company/seller greed, or lack of imagination to keep things fresh and exciting, whatever, in the end, once an item stops being fun or worth the rising costs, I move on.

The hot thing right now is to get a high grade variant comic signed and slabbed. It's only a question of time before that $200 someone paid for that variant of Star Wars #17 (or whatever) ends up in a 2 for $20 bin. And then, you say to yourself, haven't I been here before?
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:07 PM   #635
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I think there are lots of different reasons to explain the ups and down of comic-related product. In my perhaps more simplified way to explain it, the moment the cost-enjoyment ratio becomes too off balance, that's when people seem prepared to walk. I think about all the things I've collected over the years (i.e., cards, comics, statues, artwork - you name it), and I've determined that it's been my experience that whenever the cost of a product surpasses my enjoyment of that product, I move on. Whether it's overproduction, company/seller greed, or lack of imagination to keep things fresh and exciting, whatever, in the end, once an item stops being fun or worth the rising costs, I move on.

The hot thing right now is to get a high grade variant comic signed and slabbed. It's only a question of time before that $200 someone paid for that variant of Star Wars #17 (or whatever) ends up in a 2 for $20 bin. And then, you say to yourself, haven't I been here before?
BINGO
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #636
Legion564
Mephisto

Here you go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	75
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	99696  
Legion564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #637
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
Here you go.
Haha. That's been floating around on Facebook. not the Sideshow piece.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:54 PM   #638
adee
Green Arrow

What ever that is, I like it!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:58 PM   #639
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post

*starts slow clap*
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:32 AM   #640
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Think this is gonna be fully sculpted or mixed media? I'm hoping for fully sculpted! :O
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote