Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-06-2017, 02:47 AM   #901
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
ARH you cannot make people pay for tits and nipples and then not deliver the goods! I am sure this is one of the Ten Commandments! This is a sure way to lose customers and make them crazy.
I personally would not have ordered Sha-Ryn if the top was not removable. It was advertised as such, so we are no longer getting the statue that we ordered. The much larger issue I have is no one was notified and given the option to cancel. Why preorder anything if such drastic changes can occur between the prototype and the final piece?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:00 AM   #902
AndAlsoTheTrees
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Did the page even say it was supposed to be removable? Cause I don't remember that.
I don't remember if the page said it was removable but they posted pics of her topless for sure.
Come on ARH, why did you take such a stupid decision ???
If you have self-destructive tendencies, just talk to a shrink but please stop playing with your customers.
What a terrible waste... You have a beautiful sculpt and you are turning it into a another drama...

AndAlsoTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:12 AM   #903
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

They try so hard to fix reputation for ARH and then this crap happens.So much for going forward.They need to just stick to 1 statue at a time and not multiple ones.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #904
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
They simply don't care .Once they got your money your done.I feel like not pre-ordering anything until I see final product.
Yep this will make even the diehard ARH collectors think twice before placing a pre order ever again. Very disappointing to see that this happening!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #905
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I personally would not have ordered Sha-Ryn if the top was not removable. It was advertised as such, so we are no longer getting the statue that we ordered. The much larger issue I have is no one was notified and given the option to cancel. Why preorder anything if such drastic changes can occur between the prototype and the final piece?
The more I think on this, I wonder when exactly did they find this out... where people still making payments on this statue as it was listed, when they knew it would not be a topless statue?

Arahom needs to stop whatever he is doing and make a video today explaining what happened with this statue and what people's options are that bought it. Damage control...
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #906
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Wouldn't her necklace hide the seam??
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #907
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Wouldn't her necklace hide the seam??
I got nothing for this. I checked the pictures on the site and the pics in the thread. The head seems to come off at the necklace line with her hair covering the majority of the neck seam but that being said I fail to see how the top hides the seam any further.

It must be something I'm not seeing.

Edit: I think I may have figured out what happened but its just a guess. I can explain in the other thread if people are interested in hearing my guess as to what happened.

Last edited by Josh-a-tron; 03-06-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #908
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Question Spencer: So, obviously the Sha-Ryn is not the statue listed on the website that I ordered. I want a topless statue and that isn't what this statue is. What is ARH doing for people who no longer want this statue?
Arahom and I are still trying to figure out if there is a way we can get the Sha-Ryn statues topless. Normally it would be a simple process of breaking the glue line and repainting the neck.

The factory glue, however, is proving to be much stronger than the glue we generally use and so we are looking into other possibilities.

We definitely understand that most of you guys ordered the Sha-Ryn for the topless ability and we are trying to still deliver the statue you ordered without causing too much delay.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #909
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

That's cool. At the end of the day, I want the statue. I hope you guys can come up with something. Also, thanks for offering me some other options. It's good to see you guys are handeling this at the studio.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:10 PM   #910
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Spencer how about what someone suggested earlier and give the statue a wet look.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote