Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Marvel vs. DC - one more time
DC WINS! 20 50.00%
MARVEL WINS! 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #31
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

That's what I thought - Joker isn't one to actually fist fight people, but even when you beat his ass and knock his teeth out, he's in your head, talking trash, until you get too close and he burns all the skin off your head and laughs at you lol
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:30 PM   #32
MrYac
Hercules

bah to that! Norman is better equipped, more intelligent, nearly as nuts and he fights an actual Super-powered foe. the clown goes down
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #33
SONICobra
Batman

hed let Osborn kick him around a little while he got in his head, let Osborn feel like hed won, let him get real close then put a knife in his neck
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #34
MrYac
Hercules

you guys give Joker way too much credit. even in the realm of totally unbelievable fantasy he is a character that should rightly have been killed off decades ago by any disgruntled dude with a gun, which as it turns out Gotham has a ton of. he be broken and then exploded by a pumpkin bomb in minutes here
Old 07-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #35
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hed let Osborn kick him around a little while he got in his head, let Osborn feel like hed won, let him get real close then put a knife in his neck
Yep. Or squirt him with that flower...or joker gas...any number of ways. But Joker would definitely win
Old 07-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #36
MrYac
Hercules

the Goblin suit would likely be resistant to acid and certainly would filter out any gases, not to mention as previously stated Norm is so whacked in the head the gas would likely have no effect anyway.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:22 PM   #37
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Wait, want the Spider-Man matchup against Suoerboy?
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:59 PM   #38
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Hey Joe!

You're right! It was Spidey vs Superboy! But these match ups came from the trading cards that's were released at the same time the books came out. The Spidey match up was different on the cards
Old 07-10-2015, 07:29 AM   #39
Peter-Vell
a marvelite

Ok, I TRULY can't understand why everyone thinks that in a matchup between Deadpool and Deathstroke Deadpool will win....

Maybe i'm misstaken, but didnt I see Deathstroke beat the crap out of Batman once?...VERY easily?

And sure, Deadpool has a healing factor...But so does Deathstrike!

And Deathstrike has superstrength (he can lift about 8 tons), SUPERhuman reflexes & Stamina, and is a master of various martial arts...As far as I know, Deadpool has none of these things, except maybe the martial arts...(You rarely see him fight without weapons!)

Sorry, but in my view, DP is outclassed here...
Peter-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #40
Peter-Vell
a marvelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
2 Quicksilver vs The Flash
Pietro maxes out his speed against the speed of sound - the Flash is as close to light speed as you can get on the planet's surface. Not to mention, the entire Allen/West families are cooler than Pietro and that wacky haircut. #KnowYourFlashFacts. The Flash wins

6 Hulk vs Superman
Ah the age old debate. This thing has gone back and forth over the years, and I think I side with the Hulk. For a couple of good reasons - Hulk is the strongest one there is, and Doomsday killed Superman. If Doomsday can kill Supes, and enraged Hulk can at least knock him out. Pre-crisis Superman, thats a different argument.
Hulk wins.

11 Green Goblin vs Joker
It's hard to not pick GG in this fight - the pumpkins, the gloves, the glider, etc. The Joker just doesn't mix it up like that. But the Joker has a couple of key elements in this fight - his level of drive, his seeming resistance to pain and he's lethal. Even though Gobby has killed a few folks, the Joker's body count is legendary and not in a good way. Joker wins somehow, and the Goblin actually dies (hopefully he stays dead this time).

15 Deadpool vs Deathstroke
I really think Slade is waaaaaaay cooler than DP. But DP essentially can't be killed, so how n the hell does Slade stop a guy like that? I don't think he can. Especially since Deadpool is also a sick freak that will exhalt in killing Deathstroke.
Sadly. DP wins.

23 Hydro-Man vs Aquaman
Hydro-Man would need the entire Atlantic Ocean at his disposal to beat Aquaman, which wouldn't happen because he's not that powerful anyway. This is like the Hulk fighting someone who's power is to make the other person mad. You're just making it worse bro!
Aquaman wins

[/B]
2: Actually, nowadays Pietro runs at Mach 10 or something...But back then he couldn't, and even if he could, the Flash would still be infinitely faster, so it probably wouldn't matter anyway...

6: Heh, yeah "Age old debate" indeed. You chose Hulk. I would choose supes. (Too much advantages.) But whatever...

11: The Joker, really? Weird...Norman is superior in pretty much everything...I cannot see this going to the Joker, sorry.

15: As I said before.

23: Huh???!! Wasn't this Namor vs. Aquaman??? Where (wrongly) arthur won?
Peter-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote