Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-04-2018, 12:19 AM   #581
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
HOLY CRAP guys I just received my copy

It was meant to be arriving this friday so I have no idea why it arrived today, but definitely check your tracking number on the fedex site to see if your deliveries will arrive earlier than originally scheduled!
What country are you located? Maybe it's faster if it's closer to Asia?

Damn, I wish mine were here already.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:25 AM   #582
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
PICS PICS PICS!!!! WE NEEEEEED PICS!!!!!!!!
I have to do a fair few things this afternoon so I prob won't get time to unbox it until tmr, but I'll try my best. Is there any particular detail areas you want me to focus on when taking the pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
What country are you located? Maybe it's faster if it's closer to Asia?

Damn, I wish mine were here already.
I'm located in Australia, looking at the tracking it went from China to Singapore then arrived in Australia saturday afternoon, then finally to my city this morning.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:38 AM   #583
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
I have to do a fair few things this afternoon so I prob won't get time to unbox it until tmr, but I'll try my best. Is there any particular detail areas you want me to focus on when taking the pics?

I'm located in Australia, looking at the tracking it went from China to Singapore then arrived in Australia saturday afternoon, then finally to my city this morning.
Mine is still in Japan. So I guess the US bound shipments are all there.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #584
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:

Definitely some good shots of her face. And then just everything else.

There's just no awesome face pics out there.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:03 AM   #585
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
HOLY CRAP guys I just received my copy

It was meant to be arriving this friday so I have no idea why it arrived today, but definitely check your tracking number on the fedex site to see if your deliveries will arrive earlier than originally scheduled!
I look forward to your thoughts, my finger has been hovering over the cancel button with this piece, I loved it when it was first revealed but over time other new pieces have caught my eye.

I have no connection to Bloodborne I just loved the fine art, museum style look of this piece.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:25 AM   #586
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I look forward to your thoughts, my finger has been hovering over the cancel button with this piece, I loved it when it was first revealed but over time other new pieces have caught my eye.

I have no connection to Bloodborne I just loved the fine art, museum style look of this piece.
Umm...why haven't you played one of the best games the PS4 has to offer??!
Old 06-04-2018, 09:02 PM   #587
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

I would finish paying for her. Recieve her in the mail, don't open. Play Bloodborne and then if you dont like it, sell it. I just think you will regret it for canceling her and having a connection to this amazing game. I was so nervous playing this game because I never played a Dark Soulsesque game before and fell in love. It's one of my top beloved games. My 1st few are retro games
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #588
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I would finish paying for her. Recieve her in the mail, don't open. Play Bloodborne and then if you dont like it, sell it. I just think you will regret it for canceling her and having a connection to this amazing game. I was so nervous playing this game because I never played a Dark Soulsesque game before and fell in love. It's one of my top beloved games. My 1st few are retro games
I just started my second playthrough of the entire game.

Just took out Gascoigne. This is one of the most incredible games I have ever played. I love the lore, and how it isn't spoon fed to you and you have to pay attention to gleam what's happening. It's so dark and mysterious!

Really hope one day they make a bloodborne 2. I agree it would be a mistake to let go of this piece before playing the game.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #589
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I just started my second playthrough of the entire game.

Just took out Gascoigne. This is one of the most incredible games I have ever played. I love the lore, and how it isn't spoon fed to you and you have to pay attention to gleam what's happening. It's so dark and mysterious!

Really hope one day they make a bloodborne 2. I agree it would be a mistake to let go of this piece before playing the game.
Bloodborne 2 may be closer than you think, if recent E3 leaks can be trusted at all.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:29 PM   #590
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Bloodborne 2 may be closer than you think, if recent E3 leaks can be trusted at all.
It's a new Tenchu game.