Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #311
Plutoniumrab
Frackin!

Anyway, everything aside guys. ARH Studios is really one terrible company. The worst I've came across so far. Need to stop purchasing from them to end all these.
Plutoniumrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #312
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I can see why Arahom is just sending the Queen back to you and making you pay shipping. I didn't get it before but I do now.

Your statue didn't arrive broken, what you wanted was basically a conversion, which is kind of a big deal. And really it was one of his employees (and by extension another) who offered to do it and not Arahom or ARH. It sounds like he was very accomodating when you got it and was willing to take it back even though it wasn't damaged as long as it didn't cost ARH anything for shipping, which I think is more than fair since you ordered it and he delivered as promised.

If you entered into agreements with his employees outside their duties as his employees then I don't see how that becomes his problem if he didn't authorize it?

Sharyn not coming as described is a different issue entirely but this one I think I get now.
Yes. This is pretty much exactly how it is. That's why I'm not complaining about paying the return shipping. I'm sure Arahom meant for it to be a dig or whatever, but it's right for me to pay for return shipping. I have asked numerous times for him to ship it back.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #313
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
He isn't struggling with the magnets, they went to a rubber skirt attachment to avoid the warping issue you had with your medusa skirt. He just had to push the rubber connector into place.

I was really thinking you were getting shafted before but that is really BS of you to enter into a side deal with Ehren to convert an undamaged statue into a topless and then when he moves on and doesn't deliver you continuously trash ARH for failing to "repair" your statue rather than either have Ehren do it as he promised or take it as is or let Arahom deal with it when he gets time.

And this is no slam on Ehren, it sounds like he planned to fix it for you but then got a new job and you agreed to let him pass the task on to Diggs. I'm sure if you had said no, you promised to fix it you fix it, that he would have but I don't see how this is Arahom screwing you like you have been saying for months.
My main problem with Arahom was that he promised to fix it and didn't... I think it would have sat in the studio for years before it was touched. Which wouldn't have been an issue really if they didn't screw me over with other stuff. But once I realized I wasn't continuing with the company, I realized that the statue wasn't getting fixed.

Once again... I have a lot of legit issues with Arahom, this one isn't so much one of them. I wanted to tell the whole story because I didn't want him villianized for something that started out as him doing me a favor.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #314
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I have to say that despite the issues I had this is a good looking statue. I'm not getting one but congrats to those who are. I hope you get it fast with no issues.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #315
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Oops.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #316
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

Any word on the status for Arhian 1/3rd? My Arkhalla 1/3rd is getting lonely...

I thought at one point it was posted that they were on a boat, but guessing not as I would've thought they would've started shipping by now if that was the case.
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 12:56 PM   #317
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I'm also wondering where this statue is. Any updates would be much appreciated.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:31 PM   #318
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I'm also wondering where this statue is. Any updates would be much appreciated.
Yes, it would be nice
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:14 PM   #319
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Yes, it would be nice
The silence is troubling.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:06 PM   #320
LordDark