Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #101
dechirico7
The Flash

Love my original piece, and I pre-ordered the new version. I liked how they looked together in the video with Kat. I also really liked the paint apps. Really hoping they are produced like that.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 05:43 PM   #102
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

My final payment is scheduled for Thursday, so hopefully it ships this week.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:55 AM   #103
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Mine should be here on Wednesday, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of the only people that ordered this.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:24 AM   #104
Valderen
The Spirit

I have pre-ordered her, can’t wait to get her.

When looking at my orders, I just realized this is the last pre-order I have with Sideshow. For the first time in years I won’t have anything on PO with Sideshow. I have 3 PO with Speculative Fiction for XM Studios 1/6 DC Rebirth line.
Valderen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 12:19 PM   #105
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valderen View Post

When looking at my orders, I just realized this is the last pre-order I have with Sideshow. For the first time in years I won’t have anything on PO with Sideshow. I have 3 PO with Speculative Fiction for XM Studios 1/6 DC Rebirth line.
I'm waiting for that. The number is slowly counting down, and I look forward to this chapter of my life coming to a close. I got a little impulsive there for a while. I've got 5 Prime 1 pieces left (that I keep teetering on cancelling), 1 Tweeterhead, 1 Oniri and a fan art. God! That is still 8!

Old 01-25-2019, 03:37 PM   #106
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:

I have her pre-ordered as well, only her and Poxxil left for me until Dejah Thoris is released or until Ravlatch and Odium come up, I love the COTD, it's the only line I truly collect, gotta limit buying other stuff unless it just blows me away like Dejah does, just hope the finished piece looks as good as the concept art on that one
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:54 PM   #107
Valderen
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I have her pre-ordered as well, only her and Poxxil left for me until Dejah Thoris is released or until Ravlatch and Odium come up, I love the COTD, it's the only line I truly collect, gotta limit buying other stuff unless it just blows me away like Dejah does, just hope the finished piece looks as good as the concept art on that one
I passed on Poxxil, he's amazing but falls into the too weird for me. Odium is awesome, I'm afraid of the pricing on him though. Ravlatch is most likely going to be a buy.

CotD is the only I've been collecting these past 3 years.
Valderen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #108
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I passed on Poxxil, he's amazing but falls into the too weird for me. Odium is awesome, I'm afraid of the pricing on him though. Ravlatch is most likely going to be a buy.

I thin the Odium pricing is going to be pretty low compared to other statues of his size that sideshow is releasing. I'm guessing he will be around $750, but I could be way off on that.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #109
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:

I agree with most of what you said, Poxxil is weird, but he looks like something I saw in a medieval painting and I like that stuff, I'm hoping Odium is close to the Price of Death, if hes really big I dont mind paying more, I've only saw the sdcc videos where he's displayed alone, I would like to see him beside Demithyle to get a size comparison, and I do agree with you Ravlatch is my favorite of those three
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:18 PM   #110
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I agree with most of what you said, Poxxil is weird, but he looks like something I saw in a medieval painting and I like that stuff, I'm hoping Odium is close to the Price of Death, if hes really big I dont mind paying more, I've only saw the sdcc videos where he's displayed alone, I would like to see him beside Demithyle to get a size comparison, and I do agree with you Ravlatch is my favorite of those three
If I remember correctly Odium is a bit bigger than Doomsday Maquette or Thanos on Throne standing up.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote