Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Old 10-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Smile A fresh new start!

Hello Forum members,

As all of you know, reviews are an important tool for buyers and sellers alike, to expose the features of any item whether good or bad. As collectors we are surrounded by many voices telling us where to go and what to do, but the truth is not always easily found.

Our desire here at Statue Forum, is to provide the information that you need to know. With honesty and without any personal or financial bias. A community that is well-informed not only has a better chance to succeed, it also leaves a legacy for the next generation to follow.

The reviewers on this forum are not a special elite (myself included). We all come from different social and professional backgrounds. As members of this body, we are here to help you in making the right choices that will fit into your budget and personal preference. Our voices are not final nor absolute. Ultimately, every person has a right to his or her opinion, likes and dislikes, and that cannot be denied. We just ask you to respectfully present facts when you feel the need to disagree.

As reviewers, we are brand new on the job. Our grading system and reviewing format will vary from one person to the next. We believe in independence and free enterprise, but we follow strict rules and guidelines. Everything that is presented here is for Statue Forum use only. Our desire is for us to become the place you visit before every important decision making concerning your statue, mini-bust and prop collection. A safe place for collectors of all things Marvel, DC, etc.

Finally, if you are interested in becoming a reviewer on the forum. Please, contact d rod or Hellboy for further information. Our community is the strongest because of the eagerness of its members to help each other out. We pride ourselves in doing so.

With best regards,

JP
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
GedTasker
Home Grown Mod

Nice one JP
GedTasker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GedTasker View Post
Nice one JP
Thank you, friend.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
dark_spidey
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

You're an amazing reviewer, buddy. I know it's a lot more complicated than it looks and it takes a lot of time.

Looking forward to what you're getting next!
dark_spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_spidey View Post
You're an amazing reviewer, buddy. I know it's a lot more complicated than it looks and it takes a lot of time.

Looking forward to what you're getting next!
Thanks, Kevin! It is going to be a different format, so I have to get used to it. I will continue to make my separate videos on my youtube channel but I will produce material specifically for the forum. I also want to flex my writing abilities so this is a great opportunity to do so. Right now I am working on the review format that I am going to use so nothing is set on stone as of yet.

I am really excited to work with this brand new team. These guys are some of the coolest guys in the forum, fantastic collectors and excellent reviewers.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:44 AM   #6
dark_spidey
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Looking forward to you guys' reviews! Man that Wolvie in your avatar looks great, too bad it isn't FS
dark_spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_spidey View Post
Looking forward to you guys' reviews! Man that Wolvie in your avatar looks great, too bad it isn't FS
I know, right! I actually bought it to customize the legs at first. Now, I am waiting for Koto's new version, so we will see. Sosa's will be epic in my opinion.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #8
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Hello Forum Members,

We are still in need of reviewers for the forum. If you are interested in becoming one; please, shoot me a PM, d rod, or to Hellboy. Any company or collection preference is welcome. We need your help, and your support will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JP

Last edited by d rod; 11-05-2013 at 09:28 AM.