Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 02-02-2018, 05:16 PM   #221
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I was told they could refund 10% or I can return it, but no replacement part. What extra sucks is I have to pay the return shipping. Anyone here dealt with returning something to that site I used? It gives an address but I don't know if I need a return label or just simply ship it back and they'll figure out the rest. This has been a complete waste of time and now money.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #222
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLessOne View Post
I was told they could refund 10% or I can return it, but no replacement part. What extra sucks is I have to pay the return shipping. Anyone here dealt with returning something to that site I used? It gives an address but I don't know if I need a return label or just simply ship it back and they'll figure out the rest. This has been a complete waste of time and now money.
Maybe you could join Semic for your replacement part:
http://semicdistribution.fr/index.ph...roller=contact

Objet: choose "service client"
Référence de commande: your LCDN order n° XXXXXX
Joindre un fichier: eventually a photo

Hoping that can help you.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:28 PM   #223
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Angry

Quote:
If you bought off their eBay page, you probably would have had returned shipping covered as per eBay buyer protection. Its crap they don't cover return shipping if purchased off their own site.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #224
SkiLLessOne

Went to USPS to ship back the package and was told that the box, which the site sent it in, is too big for them to ship. I tell them that USPS are the ones who actually delivered it to me and she looks extremely puzzled but stays the course and gives me the same answer. I go ahead and ask anyways how much it will cost minimum to ship it back and she says $125. I think a piece of my soul left my body at that point. I paid $350 total with shipping from them and now am being asked by the website to pay 1/3 the total purchase cost just to ship it back, money which I will not be refunded upon them receiving the item back. Needless to say, I will never deal with that company again cause it has all been one big joke.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #225
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Went to USPS to ship back the package and was told that the box, which the site sent it in, is too big for them to ship. I tell them that USPS are the ones who actually delivered it to me and she looks extremely puzzled but stays the course and gives me the same answer. I go ahead and ask anyways how much it will cost minimum to ship it back and she says $125. I think a piece of my soul left my body at that point. I paid $350 total with shipping from them and now am being asked by the website to pay 1/3 the total purchase cost just to ship it back, money which I will not be refunded upon them receiving the item back. Needless to say, I will never deal with that company again cause it has all been one big joke.
Don’t listen to usps I’m dealing with them on a broken item right now. Called over 15 times all have different information for me. Speak to a district manager.

One thing that puzzled me is the size of this box I surly feel semic could of compacted it more. I saw deadpool assembled next to box and it’s like a child (deadpool and Godzilla (box).
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #226
SkiLLessOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Don’t listen to usps I’m dealing with them on a broken item right now. Called over 15 times all have different information for me. Speak to a district manager.

One thing that puzzled me is the size of this box I surly feel semic could of compacted it more. I saw deadpool assembled next to box and it’s like a child (deadpool and Godzilla (box).
It was extremely puzzling when she mentioned it. I sent an email to the site I purchased from mentioning how ridiculous this whole situation is on the part of the customer. Typically with other companies they send a RMA label and I simply drop it off, no fuss or worry.

But yes the box they sent the actual statue is seriously at least three times the size necessary. I appreciate it due to protection purposes and it being shipped international but now it looks like I am trying to ship back a crate of watermelons when I am just trying to ship back a 13" statue.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #227
SkiLLessOne

I am probably just going to try and sell it locally or to another collector online, I REFUSE to pay $125 to ship back a $300 item.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #228
omigeo
Alpha Flight

So sorry to hear about your situation SkillessOne. Not good at all regarding that return.
Did you try contacting the actual company?
French Cancan has the link above.
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:43 PM   #229
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

Who did you buy from? I want to avoid them too.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:05 AM   #230
omigeo
Alpha Flight

He got it where I got mine and that's LCDN

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bouti...?code_lg=lg_us

But such an awesome piece from Sosa
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote