Old 06-19-2019, 11:21 PM   #571
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Congrats buddy! It's a fantastic piece!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:32 PM   #572
outbreak
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Congrats ThunderCloud! It looks awesome, can't wait for mine.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:41 AM   #573
Thundercloud
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Thank you all.
I think it was worth the wait.
There's no aspect of it that I can think that should be better
Thundercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 06:58 AM   #574
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hopefully First 4 Figures will make a 1/4 Phazon suit statue....
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:40 AM   #575
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercloud View Post
Thank you all.
I think it was worth the wait.
There's no aspect of it that I can think that should be better
Just a heads up, the extra tape and plastering of QC stickers is something new F4F are doing. They're also double boxing the color box for safety. Alucard came like that too.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:27 AM   #576
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
If you waited this long, there's no point in canceling now. Just wait it out.
I don't think I'm going to wait it out. This is enough. I know it should've been enough a long time ago, but I think I'm out. If I had a video-game-centric collection, maybe I'd just take this and keep waiting. I don't, though. I have their Pac-Man statue and that's it. As much as I liked the idea of a 1/4 scale Samus a few years ago, the only reason I haven't cancelled yet this year is due to the "I waited this long..." mentality.

But, I just can't see supporting a company that is going to serve people waiting the least amount of time first.

I wonder if that is just poor logistics or the fact that the more recent orders paid more than the people who ordered 3 years ago and they get more money earlier by processing those first. I would hope not...

Oh - when I looked at my order I saw the other thing that has kept me from cancelling... the $30 discount they were offering at that time combined with the locked-in lower price from before they re-did the design. I keep thinking I got a deal too-good-to-pass-up.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:05 AM   #577
Python
Omega Red

That looks really good!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:44 AM   #578
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Alex from F4F posted this a few hours ago for those that aren't in the OCC or Facebook.

Quote:
For those that are waiting on the Varia Suits:
What you're seeing is something that is quite normal in our production. We look at our orders and see how many pieces go to each warehouse. Then we manufacture per warehouse. Typically, production happens at a pace that we can usually complete all warehouses within a 3-4 week window, so it's not usually noticed at the staggering of the warehouse shipments. However, VS production is as slow as molasses for all the reasons already documented. That means, what you're seeing is the usual split, but done in super slow motion as it takes a long time to fill up a container.

For the VS, it seems the US likes their Metroid so we have a lot that needs to go to there. If you consider the physical issues with production, we'd have to hold 400+ pieces before we had enough to fill a US warehouse, which takes a super long time. So we chose to get out the warehouses that have fewer pieces that are allocated so we can start getting the product delivered.
I apologise for the wait for those who still haven't received theirs. This really is one of those pieces that we cannot rush, as much as we want them to be. Sorry about that!
I know it's frustrating waiting on pieces (I've done the 3-4 year wait a few times with PCS) and it's even more frustrating when other people are getting theirs and you aren't. My Saitama from F4F shipped about 4 months after everyone else despite me ordering day 1 just because they didn't get many UK orders so they had to ship it way later with other statues and i ended up getting 3 statues from F4F in a week...

But i know from experience, PCS 1:3 Ninjas & PCS Lord of Darkness, that waiting all that time and being left completely in the dark, with no updates and then receiving something that's way less than the prototype....is much more frustrating than what F4F are doing here.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #579
actionjackson83
Midnighter

i really don't care when i get it, as long as it comes in without issues, and so far from what I've seen from people that have gotten theirs it's perfect. I've already waited 3 years so another year isn't going to kill me to have the best Samus Statue in the market.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 AM   #580
qz33
Rescue

I've never understood people getting upset about not getting their's first or waiting 3-4 weeks more than others. Always seemed a little childish.

Those are the type of temper tantrums that cause companies to disregard legitimate customer complaints with timelines.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote