Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 07-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #11
skorpsta
Ghost

i have reg edition and the royal ruby blue edition....and i just another reg edition {damaged finger and foot on the bay} and in the next 2 weeks i will be repainting her in her human form as hope in the flesh yellow blonde hair, blue eyes, light raw sienna eye brows, red lipstick and nails costume will stay black and the little skulls on her costume will be a gold bronze..im also gonna give it a matte finish..so i will have 3 versions
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
iceprince_x
Deadman

I have the ruby edition but the faux marble seems to be catching my attention... its giving me a realistic life like color of lady death... some like a demon zombie. eerie but nice
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpsta View Post
i have reg edition and the royal ruby blue edition....and i just another reg edition {damaged finger and foot on the bay} and in the next 2 weeks i will be repainting her in her human form as hope in the flesh yellow blonde hair, blue eyes, light raw sienna eye brows, red lipstick and nails costume will stay black and the little skulls on her costume will be a gold bronze..im also gonna give it a matte finish..so i will have 3 versions

can't wait to see your take on the human form... i can't understand why there aren't versions of her done in that way except the bust which i am now in a witch hunt for.

I saw great customs though and knowing your talent man! you will get this on the dot.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #14
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY GEAR View Post
will u get the faux bronze version?

i like the Reg. black outfit, to me.....more skins looks sexier, i dont like the cape block her beautiful butt, and neck/shoulder section.
No, I am actually not a fan of faux bronze (for the most part) . . . I think that the white faux bronze version looks really sweet, but I just can't get into that line
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #15
FROBAY
Phoenix

The white Faux Bronze just screams classy. It looks high dollar to me and I love the marble look to it, Best Paint scheme I have ever seen on a Lady Death.

But, they are all awesome pieces.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:57 PM   #16
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY GEAR View Post
okay......which one u guys like the most and why?

like to heard some feedbacks/comments? thx

-RUBY BLUE/RED CAPE ARMOR

This is the one I like by FAR. FN beautiful.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #17
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

will take pics when goods arrive....

i m getting Angelus REG FOR SURE. and PLAN pickup the following......undecide which one YET...

-LADY DEATH RUBY
-LADY DEATH REG.
-LADY DEATH FAUX BRONZE WHITE

-WITCHBLADE FAUX BRONZE
-WITCHBLADE ARMOR BIKINI
-WITCHBLADE 1ST VERSION MOORE
-ASPEN FATHOM STATUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSeals View Post
GG,

I don't think you can go wrong with either the regular or the ruby red. Let us know which one you decide on!!
JS
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 AM   #18
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

very nice.

dont forget post pics. 8)

Quote:
yeah i like the faux white verion too, but i cant get into that line.....if i do, i have to get all the faux withblade, faux fathom, faux....etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
No, I am actually not a fan of faux bronze (for the most part) . . . I think that the white faux bronze version looks really sweet, but I just can't get into that line
Agree, they are all sweet piece, diffcult to choose.

gotta catch them all....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post

But, they are all awesome pieces.
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #19
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
I want to see that, she should Sweet as Hope before she turned Lady Death
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #20
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
i was gonna get that done as well.

to bad i dont have an LD statue.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote