Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #431
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

When have trailers EVER actually been in any chronological order frame to frame.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 03:49 PM   #432
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Is this one movie, or two? Because if it's one, they will not have the alien boyscout come back just at the end. If it's two -- sure -- but not if this is meant to end on a high note.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #433
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Is this one movie, or two? Because if it's one, they will not have the alien boyscout come back just at the end. If it's two -- sure -- but not if this is meant to end on a high note.
One movie.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #434
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Initially the narrative was going to span two films but it was later reduced to one. That said I'm sure the repercussions of the events in JL will be used to setup future DCEU installments that don't take place before this.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:30 PM   #435
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
If it is Superman my best guest is Wayne has him in some sort of stasis field pumping his cells full of Sunshine in order to resurrect him. Personally I prefer the Flashpoint explanation for Supes being back but I'll just hope Snyder doesn't screw it up and make Superman's resurrection really cheesy like the whole Martha thing.
My guess is that Batman will use Zodd´s spaceship to bring Superman, the same way Lex used it to bring Doomsday back to life.

And I think it´s very likely that the second Justice League movie will be heavily influenced by the plot of this first one and a direct sequel, so they can have Darkseid as the main villain.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:21 PM   #436
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
We'll find out the Superman wasn't dead, just mostly dead. Then Darkseid takes Superman from his grave via boom tube, thus why the dirt was floating. Darkseid revives Superman in an attempt to make him one of his lieutenants. Superman attacks the JL under mind control. But the programming doesn't take and Superman turns against Darkseid by defeating Steppenwolf with helps of Green Lantern. The JL now has control of the Mother Boxes. Movie ends on the Watch Tower satellite. How's that for speculation?
"It's Lois. Lois Lane is the key"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
My guess is that Batman will use Zodd´s spaceship to bring Superman, the same way Lex used it to bring Doomsday back to life.

And I think it´s very likely that the second Justice League movie will be heavily influenced by the plot of this first one and a direct sequel, so they can have Darkseid as the main villain.
There are a pieces here that I believe are correct based on a couple articles I read after that set visit penned by somewhat reputable journalists.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:03 PM   #437
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Joss' JL reshoots apparently to lighten Snyders' too-dark tone:

https://www.newsarama.com/35902-just...ays-actor.html
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:28 PM   #438
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I'm glad they lighten the film up cause it's not dark anyway... I would be pissed off, if they lightened up something truly dark.

It needs to have some twisted stuff and gore in it for me to call it dark and a PG 13 film without a single drop of blood is not that for sure... lol so it's not dark, PG 13 can't be dark. It's just a dimly colored, humorless film. It's an abomination, it's a dark wanna be piece of crap.(i'm looking at you BvS: dawn of justice...lol) Lighten it up, if you can't make it truly dark...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #439
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

I'm really looking forward to Justice League, but I've been reading a bit about the things that have been scrapped, re-filmed, changed, etc., and I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a huge mess when all is said and done. A Justice League movie should be a slam dunk for WB. The animated Justice League was so amazing. They already had a perfect template. I realize that they would need to change some things for a live action movie, but they seem to be very confused about just what they're trying to accomplish with this movie with all of the changes that are going on. Two movies, now one movie, Darkseid, now no Darkseid, which if true will be really disappointing in light of Steppenwolf being the villain in this now solo Justice League movie. Maybe it will be great, and I hope it is. I guess we'll see in November.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:47 AM   #440
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

I read something last week that said they ordered reshoots because an early cut of the film was quote "unwatchable", no idea if thats true or not or if that quote came from someone who matters or just some WB suit. It does not fill me with good feelings though.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote