Adamantium Plus Member

Everything looks awesome . This line is killer
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #362
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
You had to order all three through TH's website to get the riser right? I just know both people who have posted theirs so far got them from Sideshow.

At least there's still an exclusive switch out head and hand.
I greatly prefer the swap out parts to their old "signed/number" exclusives. You can normally find the normal editions through 3rd parties for 20%+ off. I think the additional display options are worth the extra money.

I dislike the riser, it makes something I considered to be too tall even taller.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:05 AM   #363
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

I hope the riser is not standard issue and we get an official Tweeterhead comment on that. The only reason I ordered Joker was to get the riser. I would have been happy with only Harley, Bud and Lou. And since Tweeterhead charges a 20% restock fee on any preorder cancellations I won't be cancelling him.

Just saw haljordan99's post that these were from Sideshow purchases so it is standard issue.........Could have saved myself $300.

Last edited by jeremydmc; 02-13-2018 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Missed a post.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #364
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

That looks great. I still think I’m just gonna stick with only the Joker for now and wait on the Teen Titans to start unveiling. Though I could sell my two animated Harley statues and go with this one instead. Hmmmmm?
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:48 AM   #365
grphyx1
Kingpin

It must have been an oversight due to Chad's excitement about the line. You still get a ton of extras that the regular edition won't have. it's still a win situation, and you will be happy you got the Joker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I hope the riser is not standard issue and we get an official Tweeterhead comment on that. The only reason I ordered Joker was to get the riser. I would have been happy with only Harley, Bud and Lou. And since Tweeterhead charges a 20% restock fee on any preorder cancellations I won't be cancelling him.

Just saw haljordan99's post that these were from Sideshow purchases so it is standard issue.........Could have saved myself $300.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
That looks great. I still think I’m just gonna stick with only the Joker for now and wait on the Teen Titans to start unveiling. Though I could sell my two animated Harley statues and go with this one instead. Hmmmmm?
1. Our next LIVE VIDEO will be this coming Monday, Feb 19th at 12:00 PM PST. Please ask your questions in the comments section or the day of. We plan on focusing on Donna Troy, Our Exclusive Donna Troy item and Wonder Woman Season One. AND we’re recording in an area that should not have any video drops! HA!

2. This Thursday, we’re meeting up with the director of IT to review our Pennywise Maquette. It’s looking fantastic and with his notes, should be even better. Look a video about this meeting soon.

3. Harley is here! We will begin shipping this week. Remember the exclusive Harley includes your $15 Proof of Purchase.

4. Elvira is close to being here. I should have a firm date this week and will pass it on, but it won’t be long now.

5. After Chinese New Year is over and our contacts are back to work, we will have Updates on Mr M, Kandor Base, Supergirl, Joker and Bud and Lou

6. Donna Troy, the first in our line of Teen Titans Maquettes will be shown this Thursday. Pre-Sale is next Tuesday and she is looking AMAZING.

7. Upcoming things to look forward to including 66 Penguin, Super Powers Catwoman and Wonder Woman Season One are all coming soon. We’ve got a few Super Special Surprises in store for your Catwoman fans!!

Oh, and on our video next Monday, we need to discuss what the SDCC exclusive should be this year! I have a few ideas but want to make something you guys will want!!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #366
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
It must have been an oversight due to Chad's excitement about the line. You still get a ton of extras that the regular edition won't have. it's still a win situation, and you will be happy you got the Joker.
I get it's not the end of the world, but IMO it's a pretty big oversight. I don't know how much I actually care about the riser, but in the collectible world it was still an exclusive bonus for meeting certain criteria. If you're on the fence about ordering Bud and Lou, that bonus may be what pushes someone over. I can say I probably would not have pre-ordered Bud and Lou at this point otherwise - I do not anticipate that one being a sell-out any time in the near future.

At the time, it was a time-based decision as well. I seem to recall there being a brief window from when the riser bonus for buying all three was announced and Harley EX pre-orders were being shut down. Now the EX is still able to be ordered and it seems like everyone is getting the riser bonus.

For me, I'm not really upset about it or anything. I can see where some would be, though.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:19 PM   #367
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I get it's not the end of the world, but IMO it's a pretty big oversight. I don't know how much I actually care about the riser, but in the collectible world it was still an exclusive bonus for meeting certain criteria. If you're on the fence about ordering Bud and Lou, that bonus may be what pushes someone over. I can say I probably would not have pre-ordered Bud and Lou at this point otherwise - I do not anticipate that one being a sell-out any time in the near future.

At the time, it was a time-based decision as well. I seem to recall there being a brief window from when the riser bonus for buying all three was announced and Harley EX pre-orders were being shut down. Now the EX is still able to be ordered and it seems like everyone is getting the riser bonus.

For me, I'm not really upset about it or anything. I can see where some would be, though.
I'm not upset about it but I am disappointed. I only bought Joker to get the riser for Harley, and I met the criteria that was laid out to do that. Now I find out it didn't matter (Through no fault of Tweeterhead).

Tweeterhead puts out some spectacular pieces and I will continue to buy from them.

Last edited by jeremydmc; 02-13-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Tweeterhead response below mine
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:21 PM   #368
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Riser

Hey Guys,

Was just notified about this thread and that you guys have started receiving your Harley Maquettes. First off, I always try to have the Tweeterhead ship first, so my apologies. Ours should be here everyday. It seems customs has taken longer and longer getting these things released from the Oakland Port.

Regarding the riser...UGH! This does fall in the "out of my control dept." The instruction was to only put the riser in a certain number of boxes. The idea was that it was an incentive for the folks who bought all three (B/L, Joker and Harley) from us.

I've asked the factory how many they included but no one will be back until March 2nd to answer me. Please realize this was an oversight. Just like our Wonder Woman bullet blasts, we told everyone that they would be included in every box not just the exclusives...so no dishonesty here.

For the folks who are upset, I'm sorry and I will let you know how many were shipped. I didn't intend to ship a riser to more than we allotted (or pay for all the extra risers )
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:00 PM   #369
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yeah, I'm not mad about it...I think it's cool some fans are getting it that didn't PO the three. Nice surprise. That said, there's a good chance I wouldn't have PO'd Bud and Lou. So, that might've cost me a few bucks. Factory's fault, I know. I think I'll keep the PO, but hopefully they'd waive the 20% restocking fee for those that want to cancel.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:23 PM   #370
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
And since Tweeterhead charges a 20% restock fee on any preorder cancellations I won't be cancelling him.
I wasn't aware of this policy. How can they charge a restocking fee for something that's not yet in stock?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote