Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > XM Studios

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #921
DPmaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Yeah Walker I feel you on that. Its like the greatest buffet in the world and you want to try everything but simply don't have enough room to consume it all. Decisions decisions!
That's what the restroom is for! It's a way to make room for more stuff to fit! How this correlates with XM statues I don't know lol. In keeping with the topic, I'm glad I was able to get a PO for this!
DPmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #922
nearmint
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
 
nearmint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 3,574
Did someone say buffet?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #923
Shaughn54
Death is hereditary.
 
Shaughn54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
While browsing yesterday, I noticed Storm is already sold out at Spec Fiction (as is Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy and a few others).
That must have happened just recently I was there a couple weeks ago and she was still available. I really see this being a very valuable piece with such a low ES and clearly being the best storm out there. SS wont make one as good and all the "Fan art" ones I've seen, cant really compare to this.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:43 PM   #924
NorthernLadMSP
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
That must have happened just recently I was there a couple weeks ago and she was still available. I really see this being a very valuable piece with such a low ES and clearly being the best storm out there. SS wont make one as good and all the "Fan art" ones I've seen, cant really compare to this.
I agree 100%.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #925
Commander0Zero
I am da law!
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
While browsing yesterday, I noticed Storm is already sold out at Spec Fiction (as is Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy and a few others).
Yeah I think I'm the culprit on this Storm (might have been another order after mine). I also snagged I think the last XM Darth Maul. I cut it close on both both they are secured. Another thought is this MTO will probably force my hand quicker on pieces I know i really want like the 1/6th XM Wonder Women and Samurai Deathstroke.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #926
NorthernLadMSP
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Yeah I think I'm the culprit on this Storm (might have been another order after mine). I also snagged I think the last XM Darth Maul. I cut it close on both both they are secured. Another thought is this MTO will probably force my hand quicker on pieces I know i really want like the 1/6th XM Wonder Women and Samurai Deathstroke.
Oh, I'm good. I ordered (and paid for mine) when she first went up. Easiest decision I've ever made
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:40 PM   #927
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
bicoid18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
While browsing yesterday, I noticed Storm is already sold out at Spec Fiction (as is Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy and a few others).
Darn. I was debating on picking up Dark Phoenix too. But I was thinking to save up because I’m gonna get hammered when my preorders come up at the end of the year. It was either DP or Storm for me. No regets for Storm though. Still on the fence on Cyke.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #928
Shaughn54
Death is hereditary.
 
Shaughn54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Oh, I'm good. I ordered (and paid for mine) when she first went up. Easiest decision I've ever made
yeah I got my storm and cyclops orders in before we even saw them at the convention. I knew these 2 would be the best renditions of their characters.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com