Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-22-2022, 11:58 PM   #121
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Yeah I have all the Classic scale statues except Nemesis Prime. Grimlock & Shockwave are just fantastic. Optimus and Soundwave are very good but I feel they are a little undersized/skinny. Really was hoping we would get the rest of the Dinobots. That would have been awesome.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:39 AM   #122
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I found Optimus?s pose a little weird. I?m sure it looks better in person but the videos I watched didn?t sell me but yeah the orange base looks nice. Same with the seekers exhaust fire. Something about the neon-ish shades look nice. It?s sad I like the bases more than the actual pieces lol.

I would love to have a little dio of all the Constructicons together about to form Devy instead of another paperweight. Shrapnel, Bombshell and Kickback would have looked great with the water decals too.
I had that same concern about Optimus. I ended up getting the one from IA and then eventually got this one as well after getting the Megatron one. It looks awesome in person. Whoever took those pictures needed to redo them for prime as he had perfect proportions but those pictures almost had me pass. Now I am thinking about selling my IA version.
The jets also look awesome in person. While starscream is my favorite jet character I will say thundercracker looks the best in this series. They did so much better with the large ones verses the small classics (although grimlock I have to say was well done).
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:43 AM   #123
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I found Optimus?s pose a little weird. I?m sure it looks better in person but the videos I watched didn?t sell me but yeah the orange base looks nice. Same with the seekers exhaust fire. Something about the neon-ish shades look nice. It?s sad I like the bases more than the actual pieces lol.

I would love to have a little dio of all the Constructicons together about to form Devy instead of another paperweight. Shrapnel, Bombshell and Kickback would have looked great with the water decals too.
I love both Optimus and Megatron, everytime I look at them, I'm a kid again watching them after school. Optimus pose never struck me as wonky but from the side, his chest can look overly boxy. Wish I would have picked up at least Starscream, that face and sculpt are just great. Would have loved to see what PCS could do with the Insecticons! Bet they would have been badass!
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 12:44 AM   #124
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Also I second the constructicon bot dio and insecticons.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote