Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-29-2020, 04:45 PM   #3181
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

A little late to the party I just got my Collector’s edition Rogue and she is incredible! The statue is designed so well, the flow of her body while showing incredible strength and the illusion of flying is carried out very well. One of the most impressive statues I own!

And I had planned to potentially get an Ex head down the line but now, no need. The production photos really don’t do this statue any justice compared to the real thing.
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:46 PM   #3182
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

[duplicate]

Last edited by Squirtle; 01-29-2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:58 PM   #3183
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
A little late to the party I just got my Collector’s edition Rogue and she is incredible! The statue is designed so well, the flow of her body while showing incredible strength and the illusion of flying is carried out very well. One of the most impressive statues I own!

And I had planned to potentially get an Ex head down the line but now, no need. The production photos really don’t do this statue any justice compared to the real thing.
Agreed. Seeing it in person really leaves an impression. I hope more statues can achieve this with flying characters.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 05:04 PM   #3184
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:

It really is nearly perfect in terms of sculpt, pose and paint apps. The portrait(s) are among the best I've seen from SS (or any 1/4 scale to be honest) and they got the eyes right on this one LOL!!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:32 PM   #3185
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:

One of the nicest female portraits I have seen for both regular and EX.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:19 PM   #3186
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:

Congrats!
Excellent piece.

Here's my Rogue
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:38 AM   #3187
Breakspear
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Congrats!
Excellent piece.

Here's my Rogue
Amazing pic.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pick her up soon, despite missing out on the Ex.
Breakspear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:47 AM   #3188
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

[Duplicate]
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:47 AM   #3189
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

If anyone gets a waitlist conversion for the Ex that they dont want, send me a message!

I would love to get one to go with forthcoming Gambit. But, unfortunately the waitlist was full before I could get on. 😞
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 06:56 AM   #3190
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Rogue is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and her head portrait, it looks phenomenal!

Sadly, I was late to the 1/4 statue collecting hobby and totally missed out on the exclusive Rogue.. By the time it was in low stock, I just bought my first ever SS piece X-23 ex.. Now that I want Rogue, I'm trying to see if I could buy it off someone locally.. If not, I'll just get the collector's edition..I shall wait a bit for another 2 months and see how it goes..
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote