Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 10-22-2017, 01:30 AM   #21
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Well, three issues in and I’m totally lost. The third issue references events in all the spin-off titles so, for me, that’s it. I’m out.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #22
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Well, three issues in and I’m totally lost. The third issue references events in all the spin-off titles so, for me, that’s it. I’m out.
"Whew" - Finally one I didn't buy into.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:47 AM   #23
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Based on the strong reviews I picked up the “Batman: Lost” one-shot which, looks like, is a bridge between issues 3 and 4. “Lost” is right. I was completely lost. I’d read all 3 of the first issues and this one made no sense to me. I should have just quit after #3 like I said I would.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #24
XSE
Nightwing

Quote:
Based on the strong reviews I picked up the “Batman: Lost” one-shot which, looks like, is a bridge between issues 3 and 4. “Lost” is right. I was completely lost. I’d read all 3 of the first issues and this one made no sense to me. I should have just quit after #3 like I said I would.
I was pretty lost too. I think it fits in between Batman's disappearance and Superman ending up in the Dark Matter Universe. It's what has happened to Batman but not meant to bridge the issues. It was still kind of confusing. I feel like you can still read the core title without the tie-ins, which I'm not sure how many there are, and follow the story.
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:59 AM   #25
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSE View Post
I was pretty lost too. I think it fits in between Batman's disappearance and Superman ending up in the Dark Matter Universe. It's what has happened to Batman but not meant to bridge the issues. It was still kind of confusing. I feel like you can still read the core title without the tie-ins, which I'm not sure how many there are, and follow the story.
My understanding is that the core title will run for 6 issues. That said, per one of my posts above, they lost me between issue #2 and #3.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #26
ABDGUY
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
My understanding is that the core title will run for 6 issues. That said, per one of my posts above, they lost me between issue #2 and #3.
Agreed...I just finished #3 and it felt like I missed an issue or 2..
ABDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote