Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-13-2020, 09:19 PM   #751
srttoz
Mephisto

The support person I spoke to said there was a delay in shipping Sabes. Didn't give me a date.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:09 PM   #752
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
The support person I spoke to said there was a delay in shipping Sabes. Didn't give me a date.
Delayed Further than this week? That’s odd cause they charged my CC two days ago...
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:14 PM   #753
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

No notice yet, and this after being assured by SS Kyle yesterday Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyllllleee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just emailed him for an update.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:24 PM   #754
Biggunz
Loki

Corona virus.

It's going down in China right now. Super crazy
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:35 PM   #755
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Justice League

Regardless of the Modelo Virus, if they charged my credit-card and it's past 3 business days AND STILL NO PRODUCT BEING SHIPPED, I expect a full refund! I don't care about being patient & understanding! The End.
Mr.Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:01 PM   #756
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Corona virus.

It's going down in China right now. Super crazy
Takes the ship 4-8 weeks to make the trek from china to CA. So for Sabe’s to “ship soon” means it left before New Years, prior to the virus embargo.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:03 AM   #757
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk View Post
Regardless of the Modelo Virus, if they charged my credit-card and it's past 3 business days AND STILL NO PRODUCT BEING SHIPPED, I expect a full refund! I don't care about being patient & understanding! The End.
You for real ??
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 01:03 AM   #758
srttoz
Mephisto

They usually don't charge your card until they receive the item in their warehouse so I don't think this is virus related unless they feel like they need to sit on the boxes JUST to be safe so any potential virus dies? You never know, it could even be a legal issue. Anyway, here is what Alexia said when I contacted them today via chat:

Alexia: We have experienced a minor delay in our shipment of Sabretooth. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! We will be working to get him out to collectors as quickly as possible. Once he leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with your tracking information to let you know!
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:40 PM   #759
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
They usually don't charge your card until they receive the item in their warehouse so I don't think this is virus related unless they feel like they need to sit on the boxes JUST to be safe so any potential virus dies? You never know, it could even be a legal issue. Anyway, here is what Alexia said when I contacted them today via chat:

Alexia: We have experienced a minor delay in our shipment of Sabretooth. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! We will be working to get him out to collectors as quickly as possible. Once he leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with your tracking information to let you know!
You may be on to something, but it would have to be linked to someone on the ship who had contracted coronavirus. Otherwise the boxes were sitting idle for 4-8 weeks while in transit and all reports indicate that the virus would not be active at that point.

Either way it's annoying they charged my card several days ago without shipping confirmation. If they don't know when they'll ship then they should reverse those charges.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:13 PM   #760
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I just chatted with a rep from SS, apparently they "should" be getting their stock next week. Take that with a healthy grain of salt...
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote