Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 07:42 PM   #2451
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaFoShizzle View Post
They said the license got upgraded to a global one and more information will be given soon. Stoked!!
Ooooohh Yeah thanks ChaFoShizzle !! Very happy to read this !
Old 04-13-2017, 06:27 AM   #2452
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Any news on when Boba might be dispatching?
Old 04-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #2453
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Booyah!!!
I had to read it a couple of times since I could not believe it at first but it's undeniably true: the unstoppable force of nature will be released by XM Studios in glorious 1/4th scale in the foreseeable future!

As Randy 'Macho Man' Savage used to say: Oh yeah!
Nothing could stop The Juggernaut from taking his place in the spotlights but I am happy to see the good people from the renowned XM Studios will be the first to give the master of disaster some much earned TLC in 1/4th scale format.

Thank you for making my day Shorudan!
I realize it might take awhile before the Exemplar of Physical Strength will make his entrance into our collections but at least I have got something to look forward to from now on...

The unstoppable Juggernaut is coming our way guys...beware that our days of peace and quiet are forever over once this behemoth is released!

Please do not be shy with sharing the first WIP concepts once they are ready; I for one just can't wait to see them!
Booyah!!!

Make Mine Juggernaut!!!
Juggernaut: a huge, powerful, and overwhelming force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
They are on their way. Sinister before Juggy.
Rainer
Old 04-21-2017, 02:02 AM   #2454
built2shred
Phoenix

I have a question about your Star Wars license, is the license for comic style statues vs movie accurate? It just seems both Anakins look more comic book like then movie realistic. I was just curious if that was the direction your taking the license in.

Also IMO you guys need to think twice about the hood on the older Anakin, it looks goofy with the hump on the hood, you guys need to flatten it out. I never seen a Jedi walking around with a hump in the middle of their hood, just doesn't look right.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:23 AM   #2455
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I have a question about your Star Wars license, is the license for comic style statues vs movie accurate? It just seems both Anakins look more comic book like then movie realistic. I was just curious if that was the direction your taking the license in.

Also IMO you guys need to think twice about the hood on the older Anakin, it looks goofy with the hump on the hood, you guys need to flatten it out. I never seen a Jedi walking around with a hump in the middle of their hood, just doesn't look right.
+1
Old 04-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #2456
khrisc
The X-Men

delete
Old 04-21-2017, 11:01 PM   #2457
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Wow i was hopping to see Storm!
Old 04-21-2017, 11:05 PM   #2458
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Are there any updates on Namor piece being made to look wet as well as octopus? I sent an email a while back raising my concern. I'd also like to see his facial expression change. It seems way to relaxed for a guy riding an octopi throwing a trident. I did buy a PO for this one I hope these details are added.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:47 AM   #2459
captoz
Nightwing

Hi Bryan,

Any chance we might see some 1/4 Byrne-era X-men, like Thunderbird, Colossus, Banshee, Beast please? I hear that there are lots of mutants planned and am hoping to see some of these made soon.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:11 PM   #2460
Lockdown
Mephisto

Hey XM,

It's hard to tell from looking at the convention dark pics, could the weathering/shading on the reds, blues, and greys be a little less. They don't look as vibrant or shining. Weathering and shading definitely needed on the "guts" and joints( the big circular joints on the knees and shoulders area but could you add some grease effect like colors(greenish/purplish). Is the smoke stacks/pipes chromed? Like to see this grease effect on it too.

Thanks
Closed Thread