Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 11-10-2017, 04:58 PM   #91
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
Yes, it is very hard to find new info on these Warcraft products from Phicen and Damtoys. Hopefully SS will continue to carry any new products that they release however.

I missed out on the Durotan maquette (I'm on the waitlist on SS, but it doesn't look good), but I know Phicen has another one in the works with a pose that I might actually like more than the first.

2018 is going to be a very rough year on my wallet.
I know how you feel man. I've been on the waitlist for a while now as well and I'm starting to dread the worst. This is a statue I really don't want to miss out on. I don't particularly care for the new Phicen Durotan pose either.

I wish I had jumped on the waitlist earlier, or had sucked it up and pre-ordered.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #92
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I know how you feel man. I've been on the waitlist for a while now as well and I'm starting to dread the worst. This is a statue I really don't want to miss out on. I don't particularly care for the new Phicen Durotan pose either.

I wish I had jumped on the waitlist earlier, or had sucked it up and pre-ordered.
Sorry you guys missed durotan, Hope you guys still get him and in one piece. I myself probably only want Hellscream, the model is very game accurate and he is green wtf lucky, wc3 o yeah!

But like I said, I really hope this company or prime1 gets the license for museum statues of the Warcraft universe. Don't get me wrong I like the blizzard statues but I really think this franchise deserves masterpieces on that level!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:03 AM   #93
Vader
Ghost

Is the Guldan a necessary piece .
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:17 AM   #94
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Is the Guldan a necessary piece .
A matter of taste, I like him more then durotan I would even say a bigger character. Game wise atleast
Old 11-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #95
Vader
Ghost

Can you appreciate the detail of the piece with all the clothing?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:23 PM   #96
Buzzie
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

What a wonderful statue - hope mine arrives without breakage.
Buzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #97
Silverine

Quote:
Hard to say, I think for a statue with these details the real cloth can look really good, depending on the quality of the fabric of course.

What do you think of the clothing?
Old 11-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #98
Xenoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Sorry you guys missed durotan, Hope you guys still get him and in one piece. I myself probably only want Hellscream, the model is very game accurate and he is green wtf lucky, wc3 o yeah!

But like I said, I really hope this company or prime1 gets the license for museum statues of the Warcraft universe. Don't get me wrong I like the blizzard statues but I really think this franchise deserves masterpieces on that level!
I think the guy who designed Grom on the Warlords of Draenor box art is the same man who designed him for the film, so that would explain the similarities (though there are still differences). I could be wrong about that though.

Prime 1 Studio already has the Blizzard license. They just haven't announced anything or shown off any concepts. They've had the license for over a year now though, so I hope they still have plans for it.

Quote:
The robe is part of the character. He's always robed in the game(s) which is expected of a Warlock.

Gul'dan is a very iconic villain in the Warcraft franchise, and the movie design nailed his look perfectly. I'd be gutted if I missed out on this statue.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:58 PM   #99
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I think the guy who designed Grom on the Warlords of Draenor box art is the same man who designed him for the film, so that would explain the similarities (though there are still differences). I could be wrong about that though.

Prime 1 Studio already has the Blizzard license. They just haven't announced anything or shown off any concepts. They've had the license for over a year now though, so I hope they still have plans for it.
Wow really I thought it was fake news of p1
I agree I hope it's Warcraft Starcraft based. But I think they won't do much with it, batman gets all the attention or atleast the main focus
1/3 nova would be a dream come true xD
Old 11-11-2017, 08:04 PM   #100
Xenoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Wow really I thought it was fake news of p1
I agree I hope it's Warcraft Starcraft based. But I think they won't do much with it, batman gets all the attention or atleast the main focus
1/3 nova would be a dream come true xD
Fake news? Hmm, I'm pretty sure it was announced by them. There's a thread in the Prime 1 studio section for it.

There are too many Warcraft characters I'd want made by Prime 1 for me to list.

Overwatch is the only other Blizzard game I play consistently. Couldn't really get into StarCraft or Diablo. There are some very visually interesting characters in all of their franchises though.