Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-19-2017, 10:36 AM   #5851
gokuvegeta
Kindly Asked To Leave

any plans to get 1/4 justice league licence? any future marvel movie statues coming anytime soon?
gokuvegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:38 PM   #5852
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Any plans on doing some Premium Format Titans? Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy?
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #5853
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Alex,

Are the prices on1/4 scale statues going to continue to rise? I don't mean to gripe on the issue, but within a 2 year span, sideshow went from my exclusive statue retailer, to unfortunately pricing me out of collecting. Probably a stupid question, but does sideshow ever plan on going back to the 300$ to 400$ price range on 1/4 scale statues?

I still do not feel there has been adequate explanations as to why the pric3 has jumped up so quickly.
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:46 PM   #5854
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, have your Elf ears heard any news for comic version Loki PF? The new 1/5 scale classic Thor looks fantastic and comic Loki can use lots of Sideshow love from you guys

Sorry, I still haven't heard anything about a possible comic version Loki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Are there any new Evil Dead products in development? Will there be any new DC 1/6 figures at SDCC?
There aren't any future Evil Dead products in planning at this time. As for SDCC and what will be at the show....that's still being worked on. DC will for sure have representation but I don't know what scale/pieces will ultimately be on display at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuvegeta View Post
any plans to get 1/4 justice league licence? any future marvel movie statues coming anytime soon?
There are no plans for Justice League pieces at this time. And I don't have any info about movie Marvel pieces and whether any are in development or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
Any plans on doing some Premium Format Titans? Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy?
Sorry, I simply don't know and if I did I wouldn't be able to disclose such information since none of those characters have been announced in any official capacity through our main site or social platforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Alex,

Are the prices on1/4 scale statues going to continue to rise? I don't mean to gripe on the issue, but within a 2 year span, sideshow went from my exclusive statue retailer, to unfortunately pricing me out of collecting. Probably a stupid question, but does sideshow ever plan on going back to the 300$ to 400$ price range on 1/4 scale statues?

I still do not feel there has been adequate explanations as to why the pric3 has jumped up so quickly.
I'm unable to fully answer these questions because the future hasn't happened yet. Although prices have continued to rise to produce these items it's entirely possible it could stabilize but it's possible it won't either. Currently the trend seems to be up and not any kind of stabilization. As for prices going back to $300 to $400 range for Premium Format Figures? As the state of producing these kinds of products stand currently...no.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #5855
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Hi Alex,

Do you have any idea when the Storm Shadow from Prime 1 will be up for pre-order?
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #5856
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Hi Alex,

Do you have any idea when the Storm Shadow from Prime 1 will be up for pre-order?
They haven't informed us when it will be available yet, so I don't know. Sorry.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:29 PM   #5857
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Alex

How far along are the new Luke and Han PFs? Will they make an appearance at this years SDCC, and if so will they still be in the non-painted prototype state?

Also, can you tell us if this is it for Star Wars PF reveals for this year, or might there be something else still squeezed in before 2018 rears its ugly head? lol

Thanks much!
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #5858
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

How far along are the new Luke and Han PFs? Will they make an appearance at this years SDCC, and if so will they still be in the non-painted prototype state?

Also, can you tell us if this is it for Star Wars PF reveals for this year, or might there be something else still squeezed in before 2018 rears its ugly head? lol

Thanks much!
Han and Luke have finished prototypes. Han will release for Pre-Order first and then Luke a little later. Will they be at SDCC? I don't know as the final line-up of what will be on display is still being worked on.

There could be some more Star Wars PFs released this year for Pre-Order if they remain on track.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:55 PM   #5859
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Han and Luke have finished prototypes. Han will release for Pre-Order first and then Luke a little later. Will they be at SDCC? I don't know as the final line-up of what will be on display is still being worked on.

There could be some more Star Wars PFs released this year for Pre-Order if they remain on track.
YES !! nice one ! If the Protos are done.. we can expect a PO soon I assume !

Bring'em !!
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #5860
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex, who sculpted Han and Luke?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote