Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-04-2017, 12:53 AM   #511
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
I do still like them!

I'm hardly ever on here, but your post made me respond.
Don't act like your advice is so GREAT. Most people on here are going to still buy stuff and buy things they can't afford and on CC's. At least my post about quality control is true and is a big issue while yours is just about using your money on something else like investing which falls on deaf ears around here.

No offense to you but there are so many things wrong with your comment it's not even funny. Go look for someone to listen to not buying a statue and using that money instead for something wise like you said. I'll bet you money you won't find one single person interested.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:00 AM   #512
KevinS
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Don't act like your advice is so GREAT. Most people on here are going to still buy stuff and buy things they can't afford and on CC's. At least my post about quality control is true and is a big issue while yours is just about using your money on something else like investing which falls on deaf ears around here.

No offense to you but there are so many things wrong with your comment it's not even funny. Go look for someone to listen to not buying a statue and using that money instead for something wise like you said. I'll bet you money you won't find one single person interested.
So quality control is bigger issue than paying for something you can't afford on a credit card with a 15%-20% interest rate?...ok whatever you say.
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:18 AM   #513
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Can't we all just get along?

Premium format Rodney King, anyone?

Who's with me?

Buelller?
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:11 AM   #514
ThanosMadTitan
Frackin!

Thought this is SS Magneto PF, but it is from Iron Studios! This is amazing.

http://www.ironstudios.com.br/marvel...rie-4/magneto#
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1m.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	105726  
ThanosMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:15 AM   #515
Vracula
Jedi Order

Wow nice concept on the base
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 04:05 AM   #516
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
How do you get people to spend more than they have and come back for more?

Simple

Break down the payments for them over a long period of time which is what SS does, 6 months, 8 months interest free. Make the product ES small and make them pre-order (guaranteed money) to create a sense of urgency so customers will buy now rather than later.

Make a superior product to create excitement and value as well as impulsive shopping. Buyer's remorse? SS has that covered with driven "cancellation fees" and the small print rejecting your credit card charge backs.

SS is guaranteed money anytime someone hits that pre-order/cancellation button.
So come to a thread to bad mouth SSC for a payment plan program that has been in place in america for over 50 years, essentially called "lay-a-way".
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:26 AM   #517
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

14-15 more days for reveal?
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:03 AM   #518
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanosMadTitan View Post
Thought this is SS Magneto PF, but it is from Iron Studios! This is amazing.

http://www.ironstudios.com.br/marvel...rie-4/magneto#
It's a dinky 1/10 scale.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:14 AM   #519
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
So come to a thread to bad mouth SSC for a payment plan program that has been in place in america for over 50 years, essentially called "lay-a-way".
He got you pretty good there.

Quote:
So quality control is bigger issue than paying for something you can't afford on a credit card with a 15%-20% interest rate?...ok whatever you say.
So you're still on the Credit Card thing when most people call Debit Cards under the name Credit Cards because that is the generic term everyone mostly uses. Do you live in The United States of America? Because if you do you damn well should know people spend not only what they don't have but spend the money they will make during that week and over spend future money they assume to make months if not years down the road. Merica We don't save money because that would be foolish we just live for today. This is a big mistake most people make but what can you do when you were bread to be fulfilled by material possessions.

Maybe you just woke up after the reality of living in debt but some of us actually make pretty great money and can do whatever we damn well please with our money. And if I wanna piss it away on a piece of polystone it's my prerogative. You see we live in a society where other people can't tell each other what to do with their money. I only advise not to blindly Pre-Order Statues when the Edition Size is To Be Determined which only floods the market with thousands of so called Limited Edition statues that are worth less than they retailed for and you turned that into this high and mighty save money in a 401K or a Mutual Fund conversation. Let's not go that far.

Hey nothing against you cause you bring some valid points but you are assuming way to much when you need more data to come up with a proper conclusion.

You just got schooled and it's summer so SCHOOLS IT OUT!
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:16 AM   #520
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
It's a dinky 1/10 scale.
And for $360!! WTF?!!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote