Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #701
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Yeah, visuals look good but dialog seems weak. Still looking forward to it.
Agree. Dialogue feels weak and stilted. But, yes, still looking forward to it, fingers crossed, and hope it rocks!
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #702
adee
Green Arrow

I think it looks really good but I've been fooled a few times already.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:50 PM   #703
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I don't think we are being fooled. Most of us, upon seeing Bvs and SS trailer, said they were crap and had little hope. Sadly, we were proven right.

This trailer, and the other sneaks, have only given me hope and joy. I think we are in for a solid movie! I totally understand being gunshy after all the failures and disappointments, but trust your gut. There has not been one instance where I felt this movie is doomed to fail.

I think it's appropriate and a little ironic that the character that has been playing third wheel to Batman and Superman all these years may just be the shining light and saving grace in the movie franchises.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:52 PM   #704
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I do love how they hinted as to "she can not know who she is". Gives me hope that sequels will delve into more Greek Mythology themes.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #705
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I don't think we are being fooled. Most of us, upon seeing Bvs and SS trailer, said they were crap and had little hope. Sadly, we were proven right.

This trailer, and the other sneaks, have only given me hope and joy. I think we are in for a solid movie! I totally understand being gunshy after all the failures and disappointments, but trust your gut. There has not been one instance where I felt this movie is doomed to fail.

I think it's appropriate and a little ironic that the character that has been playing third wheel to Batman and Superman all these years may just be the shining light and saving grace in the movie franchises.
I thought Suicide trailers were really well done, much better than the movie, but I agree BvS seemed off from jump.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #706
Demona
Martian Manhunter

When I saw Leto's Joker and Cara Delevigne as Enchantress, I knew SS was doomed.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #707
adee
Green Arrow

I haven't loved any of the DC movies starting from MoS. I really hope WW gets them back on track. I really seems like they got this one right. Fingers crossed.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:33 PM   #708
built2shred
Phoenix

I thought MOS was really good... but the stories for BvS and Suicide Squad were pretty bad.... The Justice League trailer from Comic Con has me worried about that one...

I have mixed feelings about WW trailer, both trailers look pretty good but we haven't seen much dialogue yet.... so I'm not sure how the story is... DC is defiantly struggling.... Arguably The best Star Wars movie ever was Empire Strikes Back and it was directed by George Lucas film teacher who had no experience in science fiction only drama films... I believe DC should of went with Directors who had no experience in Comic Books or action movies... I think we would of gotten something truly amazing...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:03 PM   #709
Y3E
Gen 13

I just want to see Gal Gadot fight in her WW outfit. Story smory.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:02 PM   #710
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I don't like the DC cinematic universe very much too... Superman snaping Zod's neck just killed it for me lol yep, it pretty much died for me with Zod... I mean i was so shocked... i was like what have you done you maniacs ! that's Superman !... But i have hopes for Wonder Woman. It was my second most anticipated movie of the year after Logan and since i watched Logan, WW is my most anticipated movie of the year now!
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote