Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-10-2017, 05:28 PM   #131
COI

It's hard to judge the face sculpt on this because of the way her head is tilted downward and because of the strands of hair in front of her face. Hopefully someone can get some close-ups of her face at SDCC.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:35 PM   #132
SONICobra
Batman

I think the likeness is better on this pf than prime1 and hot toys based on photos alone
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #133
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Guys, i was the FIRST to "destroy" Sideshow with that ATROCIOUS Deathstroke PFF or that puny Killer Croc (not to speak about that short and puny Darkseid). Or when i expressed my disappointment about the puny height of Hulk LSB (a major mistake from Sideshow) and especially about the LACK OF ES (a new policy from Sideshow) for all of its new LSB line which shows DISRESPECT to the LSB collectors (a rather unique and elitistic bunch of collectors).

I complained 1-2 times, but eventually i "spoke with my wallet". For the first time, i missed a po (Hulk LSB) and i decided to buy it later in order not to give 1 additional sale (or rather 2 cause i will buy 2 Hulk LSBs) to Sideshow and encourage them to continue showing DISRESPECT to us, the LSB collectors (not having an ES is clearly a new policy and is as if Sideshow says "fuc... you, LSB collectors").

So you dont like the sculpt of Margot PFF or you cant afford to buy it ? Ok. Write 1 message and then MOVE ON. Speak with your wallets rather than with constant messages here. No need for continuous whining and bashing. Especially since this PFF is nearly PERFECT and obviously the BEST MARGOT statue today.
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #134
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
For gods sake, guys, LEAVE Sideshow alone.

This Margot PFF is the BEST representation of Margot as Harley (way better than Prime1's). Likeness, PERFECT mixed media (i hate full sculpt on movie pieces where actors are dressed with clothes and not latex costumes), pose, ATTITUDE. The statue is nearly perfect....

I am tired of some guys constantly bashing Sideshow. If you dont like it or if you cant afford it, ok. MOVE ON. We (majority of collectors) love the sculpt, we love the pose, we love the usage of mixed media, we love the vibe that this PFF oozes. I wonder why some guys are constantly complaining and bashing Sideshow.

Hate this ? OK. Move on. Nevertheless, this IS by FAR the best Harley Margot statue on the market, especially its"attittude"

PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. I am not going to discuss it. It is nearly perfect.
As much as I appreciate anyone with as much passion about any hobby as you have it constantly amazes me just how knackered I feel after reading your posts.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:46 PM   #135
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
I like her bum cheeks
The likeness is spot on.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #136
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
As much as I appreciate anyone with as much passion about any hobby as you have it constantly amazes me just how knackered I feel after reading your posts.
I had to look up knackered LOL. So true.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #137
COI

Forps hath spoken. I'll lock the thread until this piece starts shipping because there's nothing else to be said.

PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:59 PM   #138
SONICobra
Batman

you forgot your $0.73 cents
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #139
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Forps hath spoken. I'll lock the thread until this piece starts shipping because there's nothing else to be said.

PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD.
I rate this forps response 7.5/10. You left a lot on the table here. You could have bolded or italicized any of those words. Big mistake. I like the underline. I like it a lot.

I like the sarcasm, but I think it was too short. You really need to draw out this response and be really long winded. You need to repeat yourself and contradict yourself at every turn.

I do like how you acknowledge his superiority complex. These companies that don't listen to his advice really need to heed it, and will likely be out of business in the coming days if they don't listen.

My $2.37 + 5 dimes.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #140
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
We judge paint apps based on their political views.
Well then Trump wants jobs back in America.

And if its allegedly China at the root of the increases and the threat of additional taxes for outsourcing, maybe production should come back to the States. IDK.

jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote