Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 03-30-2018, 08:34 PM   #101
pinkxter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

this is completely unacceptable by Weta CS - they are not responding to any email.

I am now one step away from just disputing with my credit card on some matters that need to be resolved.
pinkxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:30 PM   #102
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
this is completely unacceptable by Weta CS - they are not responding to any email.

I am now one step away from just disputing with my credit card on some matters that need to be resolved.
They have one guy doing all these who is no doubt going nuts will all the extra orders from this sale, just give it some time. If you do a charge back you will probably get blacklisted.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #103
Dam_Beaver
Frackin!

Anybody got something already shipped today, as the "counting the inventory" time should be over by 1-2 days ago. Just can't wait to get the Fell Beast Bust delivered
Dam_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:29 AM   #104
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
Anybody got something already shipped today, as the "counting the inventory" time should be over by 1-2 days ago. Just can't wait to get the Fell Beast Bust delivered
Those should have already shipped if you were getting one that was in stock, sounds like you might be in the June batch.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:32 AM   #105
Dam_Beaver
Frackin!

Well, I first ordered with a payment plan of 2 months, but charged my credit card for the pay-off earlier than scheduled and shortly before this „counting inventory“ time started.
Dam_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:29 AM   #106
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam_Beaver View Post
Well, I first ordered with a payment plan of 2 months, but charged my credit card for the pay-off earlier than scheduled and shortly before this „counting inventory“ time started.
Yea, you probably got put at the back of the line then.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #107
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

none of my rivendell shipped. i was also promised i will get the missing weta dollars as i was a gold collector but they never gave me the bonus points. None of it happened.

Come to think of it, over the last few years, their customer service has never solved a single problem for me, whether credit card issues, selling items out of stock, or shipping from wrong warehouse. I had to either accept it or just cancel the item. And that's a customer who spends thousands with them each year.

All of it was handled by 1 guy only, and he never solves anything, never replies to emails unless you keep chasing him. Just horrible
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:43 PM   #108
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

All my issues have been handled quickly and to my satisfaction thus far prior to this big sale. Points have always been credited, out of stock orders were given other compensation, refunds issued, and replacements sent when needed. It is painfully slow right now though, but they should eventually catch up. I have about 4 or 5 tickets right now for issues and I have only heard back on one.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:02 AM   #109
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Apparently their regular guy that handles their returns/exchanges was out with a bad flu bug, he replied to my messages and apologized.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #110
joogle
Doh!

If anyone wants a torturer or Fellbeast Bust, let me know.
joogle is offline   Reply With Quote