Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #591
XMRogue
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Thanks for sharing XMRogue!
I am still considering buying the Rogue Maquette since I think Juggy vs Rogue would make for a terrific display.
Besides, Rogue and Juggernaut duking it out would be something else than the usual Juggernaut vs Colossus, Juggernaut vs Hulk or Juggernaut vs Wolverine displays which you often see.

I am not sure if Rogue would stand a chance though...

Rainer
HAHA I contemplated sharing those panels also because they were awesome that Rogue was so strong the windows shattered...but of course Juggernaut got the upperhand there.

Luckily Rogue got her revenge latter. I don't know if this changed over time as I'm still in the 80's comics, but Rogue at this time gets larger and Juggernaut shrinks the longer she holds on. Unfortunately she learned from the first time that she can only take a little bit of his power at a time...so...well, one on one he's still going to win.
XMRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:06 PM   #592
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I am still considering buying the Rogue Maquette since I think Juggy vs Rogue would make for a terrific display.
Besides, Rogue and Juggernaut duking it out would be something else than the usual Juggernaut vs Colossus, Juggernaut vs Hulk or Juggernaut vs Wolverine displays which you often see.

Rainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMRogue View Post
HAHA I contemplated sharing those panels also because they were awesome that Rogue was so strong the windows shattered...but of course Juggernaut got the upperhand there.

Luckily Rogue got her revenge latter. I don't know if this changed over time as I'm still in the 80's comics, but Rogue at this time gets larger and Juggernaut shrinks the longer she holds on. Unfortunately she learned from the first time that she can only take a little bit of his power at a time...so...well, one on one he's still going to win.
Hope to see them having a face off again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	juggernaut-rogue-x-men.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	116059   Click image for larger version

Name:	3867501586_33c3e82fa8_b.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	116060  
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:14 PM   #593
XMRogue
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Hope to see them having a face off again.
I truly hope so! Their first battle in Marvel Team-Up 150 rocked and so did this one! I love watching them go at it
XMRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:34 AM   #594
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Yep; I agree. A Rogue vs Juggernaut clash would make for an awesome display and it would be interesting to see who would get the upperhand.
A Rogue vs Hulk match would be supercool as well: Hulk is the strongest one there is but Rogue sure knows how to handle herself and I am sure should deliver some pretty devastating blows!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:23 PM   #595
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

What is the typical duration between the teaser reveal and formal reveal for Sideshow. It seems Juggernaut’s teaser has been on here for an unusually long time.
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #596
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

This is the first time SS has flooded the web with teases in this way, but if i had to estimate maybe 6-7 months or earlier until the full reveal after a teaser is shown.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #597
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This is the first time where a coh ex might not be the best. Lol I don’t know if I would ever need a unmasked juggernaut unless it’s a very cool bloody beat up unmasked Head. Now that would be very cool as a ex. Make it extra bloody and broken teeth, wolverine claws across face, both eyes almost gone, and pouring blood on the entire face.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #598
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
What is the typical duration between the teaser reveal and formal reveal for Sideshow. It seems Juggernaut’s teaser has been on here for an unusually long time.
They said this should be ready for NYCC in October. So I Imagine we may get another teaser of pic of him shortly before the show.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #599
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I sincerely hope you are right Shaughn; a new teaser pic anytime soon would really make my day!

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and I have no doubt whatsoever that this Maquette will be worthy tribute to the unstoppable force of nature.

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
They said this should be ready for NYCC in October. So I Imagine we may get another teaser of pic of him shortly before the show.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:14 PM   #600
dman
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMRogue View Post

Quote:

Rainer
That's probably my favorite X-men issue, my favorite hero vs one of my favorite villains.

I wonder if the sizes of the 2 statues are to proper scale, they would look good in a face off.

I like to think Rogue could potentially beat him, she would have to absorb enough power augment her strength to the point she could KO him, but not too much and get overwhelmed, all while trying to avoid a KO punch herself, that would be a tough tightrope to walk.
dman is offline   Reply With Quote