Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 12-29-2006, 03:28 PM   #21
sellin71
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakey1 View Post
I just heard that tomorrow is a religious day for one group, and Sunday is observed for another group so it's possible that it could be today (before 4:00 - didn't specify what time zone).

Plus they said there is still confusion as to whom's custody he is in now (US or Iraq).

I have a feeling that if he was turned over to Iraq custody, his "people" would make attempts to spring him, so it could get ugly sooner than later.

As far as it getting ugly.. how much worse can it get than it is now, or has been?[/

It can get worse, much worse. The fighting could spread within our borders. They have already got us "fighting" against ourselves, I just hope they don't bring the fight to us. God bless our troops fighting them overseas.
sellin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #22
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

[QUOTE=sellin71;940545]
Quote:
I just heard that tomorrow is a religious day for one group, and Sunday is observed for another group so it's possible that it could be today (before 4:00 - didn't specify what time zone).

Plus they said there is still confusion as to whom's custody he is in now (US or Iraq).

I have a feeling that if he was turned over to Iraq custody, his "people" would make attempts to spring him, so it could get ugly sooner than later.

As far as it getting ugly.. how much worse can it get than it is now, or has been?[/QUOTE]

It can get worse, much worse. The fighting could spread within our borders. They have already got us fighting against ourselves, I just hope they don't bring the fight to us. God bless our troops fighting them overseas.
Amen.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:35 PM   #23
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellin71 View Post
It can get worse, much worse. The fighting could spread within our borders. They have already got us "fighting" against ourselves, I just hope they don't bring the fight to us. God bless our troops fighting them overseas.
But.. But.. But.. We're fightin' 'em there so we don't have to fight 'em here, right?

Update - just heard he could get executed within the next two hours. Maybe we should start a poll?
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:38 PM   #24
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
But.. But.. But.. We're fightin' 'em there so we don't have to fight 'em here, right?

Update - just heard he could get executed within the next two hours. Maybe we should start a poll?
Poll?

The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:42 PM   #25
Comicboy
Deadman

This will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm all for killing this puke but there are alot of factors. They want to do it on Saturday./This whole week is a religious holiday. The majority of Iraqis want him dead./You know the Baathists/Sunni are going to go nuts. We hand him over to the Government (his enemies) he turns into a martyr. There is no winning situation here. I just hope our troops stay safe.
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #26
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Poll?

.. or a guess thread where the winner gets a SF donated MB!
Old 12-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #27
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicboy View Post
This will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm all for killing this puke but there are alot of factors. They want to do it on Saturday./This whole week is a religious holiday. The majority of Iraqis want him dead./You know the Baathists/Sunni are going to go nuts. We hand him over to the Government (his enemies) he turns into a martyr. There is no winning situation here. I just hope our troops stay safe.
Amen.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:47 PM   #28
Meta Jon
Daredevil

I think he does deserve to hang but wouldn't it be best to let him rot in a tiny little cell somewhere very remote? (and well guarded)
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:47 PM   #29
Comicboy
Deadman

Looks like confusion is the whats going on now. Keep them guessing. Who has him? US, maybe, Iraq, maybe. Gotta love misinformation. He'll be dead before anybody knows it. By the time it's finished, they'll still be wondering who has him.
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:51 PM   #30
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta Jon View Post
I think he does deserve to hang but wouldn't it be best to let him rot in a tiny little cell somewhere very remote? (and well guarded)
Only if it`s not done with my tax dollars.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote