Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 02-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
You're trying to class me as some lowlevel woman beater because of what I said...
You said you'd beat a woman! Did you not? I don't see how I'm affecting your class at all! I'm only saying that I can't think of a reason to beat a woman, and then you called me a tool. Jeeeez! Kinda hard to follow that logic.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #22
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
Anyone who beats up a woman deserves major jail time. Any man who does this deserves to spend a few years worrying about getting bent over by the prison macho men on a daily basis.
I think it depends on the situation. I'm not saying he's right for doing so, but do we know if it was self defense? ALOT of women totally take advantage of the fact that they are women and I've seen some girls register some beat downs on men too scared to even defend themselves against a few punches to the face. And no I dont mean slaps, i mean full forced punches to the face. Don't be so quick to judge men that have defended themselves against women cause the simple fact is, women that do this are conniving, manipulative, violent little tricks that derserve to be slapped every now and then
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #23
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

Rilynil -
You are trying to portray yourself as someone who will turn the other cheek.
I find it hard to believe that if your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband/whatever gave you herpes you wouldn't do something that would cause them any physical or psycholoical harm.

You must be a priest/preacher/reverend/rabbi/mullah/whatever to be that forgiving.

I on the other hand would slaughter her pets and have them for dinner.
ANGRYCOMICMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #24
endsongjen
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

oh geez.

anyways.. we dont even know if it WAS her. i hope it wasnt, maybe it was a crazy stalker fan?> hehe
endsongjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #25
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYCOMICMAN View Post
Rilynil -
I find it hard to believe that if your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband/whatever gave you herpes you wouldn't do something that would cause them any physical or psycholoical harm.

You must be a priest/preacher/reverend/rabbi/mullah/whatever to be that forgiving.

I on the other hand would slaughter her pets and have them for dinner.
LMFAO!

What did the pets do?
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #26
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
You said you'd beat a woman! Did you not? I don't see how I'm affecting your class at all! I'm only saying that I can't think of a reason to beat a woman, and then you called me a tool. Jeeeez! Kinda hard to follow that logic.
I can.

She stabs me & doesn't kill me - she gets hit.
She shoots me & doesn't kill me - she gets hit.

She gives me AIDs and knew she had it beforehand - she gets dead.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #27
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
LMFAO!

What did the pets do?
I always use that as leverage.
Kill the thing they love the most, the most innocent thing in their life. (Aside from children. I'm not a monster, you know.)
Old 02-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #28
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
I always use that as leverage.
Kill the thing they love the most, the most innocent thing in their life. (Aside from children. I'm not a monster, you know.)
Always? So you have actually had to use or follow up on that threat?

and yes mate i'm aware your not a monster
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #29
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
I think it depends on the situation. I'm not saying he's right for doing so, but do we know if it was self defense? ALOT of women totally take advantage of the fact that they are women and I've seen some girls register some beat downs on men too scared to even defend themselves against a few punches to the face. And no I dont mean slaps, i mean full forced punches to the face. Don't be so quick to judge men that have defended themselves against women cause the simple fact is, women that do this are conniving, manipulative, violent little tricks that derserve to be slapped every now and then
First of all, we don't know that this guy was defending himself. All we know is that a woman was injured, and Chris Brown was soon arrested on counts that potentially land him in jail for sometime between four and nine years. Those are the facts.

And I still hold to the fact that that men shouldn't beat women. You guys can argue that men can beat women all you want, but I'm having no part of it.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #30
rilynil

Quote:
Rilynil -

Who said anything about forgiveness? I said I would not beat a woman. There's a heck of a lot of ground between deciding not to beat a woman and forgiving her.