Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-16-2019, 09:43 PM   #4231
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Oh Gyoza, you sweet sweet person. If I have requests? Yes, I have many pieces to request and will try my best not to be overly persistent to you or social media folks.

1. Big Barda
2. Mary Marvel
3. Mera
4. Star Girl
5. Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
6. Donna Troy
7. Hawkgirl
8. Jesse Quick
9. Star Sapphire
10. Artemis
11. Giganta

I mainly just want it to keep going as love the style.
I'm quoting myself here to say THANK YOU KOTOBUKIYA as number two on my list Mary Marvel was revealed today. Thank you for continuing supporting the line and hope it keeps going strong in the future, maybe with a Big Barda and Mera...
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:02 PM   #4232
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

With the success of the Aquaman movie and the upcoming (yes it's a year away) new Wonder Woman movie, I'd LOVE to see Mera and Cheetah bishoujos.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:02 AM   #4233
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
I'm with you. I was expecting a new marvel ARTFX+ line and/or an X-Men 92 announcement. Instead we get a sexy Joker??? Who think that's a good idea???

The new Artfx premier sets look amazing but $140 prices me out. I really want to stick with Koto for my collection, but I might need to move toward diamond select. Their Rhino figure is amazing and is only $60.

Totally agree. Who the hell would buy a sexy Joker? I get the cultural differences, but this line is just weird to me. I’m sick of seeing Ikeman and Bishoujo releases and nothing on Star Wars. I saw literally nothing besides this and Bishoujos talked about today. If they don’t show more Star Wars or give up on the X-Men 92 line, it’ll be a total joke.

The new premier line looks good, but they’re out of their minds if they think more than just a small handful of people are going to pay anywhere near $130-$140 for a 1/10 scale pvc statue. Their prices have been bad recently anyway, as almost nothing has held its value. I hope there’s more to see.
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #4234
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Here are photos of Koto's booth. Again, the Artfx Premier look great, but they're way over my budget. Super disappointed that they didn't show a single marvel, star wars, X-Men 92 Artfx+.

Question for Koto: Are you planning to release more Star Wars, Marvel sets and X-Men 92 Artfx+ sets this year? In total, I have about 40 of your figures, but if you're changing direction it's time for me to move on. Please give us some details on these series before I make the switch. If others agree, let Koto know.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/17/t...-comics-335249
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:50 PM   #4235
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Totally with you. I have about 70 ArtFX+ figures from DC, Marvel, X-Men 92, and Star Wars. I really like them all and there's several characters I still want from each line. Even though the prices have been continuously increasing, I was looking forward to some big reveals from these lines at Toy Fair. It would be nice to have some assurance one way or the other what direction these lines are heading.
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:40 PM   #4236
Bonacc
Frackin!

I was disappointed to not have any animated batman artfx + announcements
Bonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:39 PM   #4237
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Gyoza, is your company continuing the ARTFX & ARTFX+ lines?

Please give an update on 1/6 scale Aquaman & make Martian Manhunter.

Would love to see the 1/10 scale X-Men '92 series continue. Top requests would be Jean Grey, Angel, Iceman, Psylocke, Colussus, Nightcrawler, Morph. Want villains too especially Magneto, Mystique, Sabertooth, White Queen, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, & Juggernaught.

Many want new Batman The Animated Series ARTFX+ as well. Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Catwoman, & Robin would be great!

(The Empire Strikes Back) Lando Calrissian, (Attack of the Clones) Count Dooku & Padmé Amidala, (Revenge of the Sith) Mace Windu & Anakin Skywalker would be fantastic additions to the Star Wars ARTFX+ series.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:53 AM   #4238
AC_808
Hercules

Similar to Griffon's question ...will the 1/6 scale ARTFX line continue? Would love to see a 1/6 scale ARTFX Aquaman and Martian Hunter completed and released.

And will the 1/6 scale Fine Arts line continue?
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #4239
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Similar to Griffon's question ...will the 1/6 scale ARTFX line continue? Would love to see a 1/6 scale ARTFX Aquaman and Martian Hunter completed and released.

And will the 1/6 scale Fine Arts line continue?
YES! Please Koto!!!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #4240
Tushar
Hellboy

Is there anything else in the works for the Infinity War line?
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote