Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-29-2019, 06:02 PM   #41
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Long time, people probably cancelled ;p Especially as new company with good stuff = hype train. People aren't really buying with the right mindset.
I am excited for Sorrow
Probably. The want factor is always high at the beginning. I still want Sorrow

I remember first seeing the Prime 1 - Poison Ivy. An amazing looking piece, and still looks good now. I never pre_ordered it, and to be honest i'm happy i didn't, as the wow factor has faded slightly. I still wouldn't mind owning it though.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:11 PM   #42
dao2
Cyclops

Owning it and paying for it two different things ;p I wouldn't mind having it either but I certainly don't want to pay for ivy
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 08:08 AM   #43
ukshaun
Hercules

Mufizal Mokhtar of H.M.O. posted an update on Sorrow

[Sorrow Updates] 26 Nov 2019

Hi guys, as promised. Here are some updates for Sorrow.

1. As with every Bathos product, we include a short snippet of her story and how the character arrived to the scene of the statue. A snippet is attached with this thread.

2. Production is currently a little behind. Be we are still confident on the progress and are happy with the quality so far.

3. The pics you see here are her parts painted and ready for assembly.

We will continue to update you as we move along.

M

Old 01-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #44
ukshaun
Hercules

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/k508jkt/HMO-Sorrow-Production-Pics-3.jpg[IMG]

'Some sorrow production sample pics.
These bathos pieces are insanely detailed.!'

'More photos and videos coming soon..'
- M (HMO)

These photo's were posted today. Most of them show the black variant of Sorrow. Good to know Sorrow is almost there. HMO planned on shipping Sorrow before the end of 2020. I guess pieces like this can take longer.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:44 PM   #45
dao2
Cyclops

very much looking forward to it, hope they do a video for all their in production statues like they did for mai
Old 05-25-2020, 05:06 AM   #46
ukshaun
Hercules

Mufizal Mokhtar - HMO appeared during a Live chat last-night 25th May 2020

Sorrow News.. but not much.

Mai ships soon, followed closely by Gulliman, followed closely Sorrow

Sorrow was announced before Gulliman, and Mai was announced before Mai. Sorrow’s level of detail appears to have held the piece back.

HMO plan on announcing nothing new until all current pre_orders have shipped, which makes a lot of sense, given how small HMO are. During the Live chat, they did tease an early WIP of Felicia
Old 05-25-2020, 05:21 AM   #47
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Mufizal Mokhtar - HMO appeared during a Live chat last-night 25th May 2020

Sorrow News.. but not much.

Mai ships soon, followed closely by Gulliman, followed closely Sorrow

Sorrow was announced before Gulliman, and Mai was announced before Mai. Sorrow’s level of detail appears to have held the piece back.

HMO plan on announcing nothing new until all current pre_orders have shipped, which makes a lot of sense, given how small HMO are. During the Live chat, they did tease an early WIP of Felicia
Gully ships first, then mai, then sorrow (52:43 timestamp) he just talks about mai shipping before sorrow at the start of that. Wish they didn't skip over the upcoming projects so much Dunno if they couldn't delve into more details (except for Felicia of course) but that's what I wanted to hear most about! ;p
Old 05-25-2020, 06:11 AM   #48
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Gully ships first, then mai, then sorrow (52:43 timestamp) he just talks about mai shipping before sorrow at the start of that. Wish they didn't skip over the upcoming projects so much Dunno if they couldn't delve into more details (except for Felicia of course) but that's what I wanted to hear most about! ;p
Really?

I know HMO have should Mai bagged up ready to ship.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #49
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Really?

I know HMO have should Mai bagged up ready to ship.
Still have to do QC and stuff. That's what he said in the video and also I just received an email about Gully that he's about ready to ship (I don't have Mai on order so can't say for sure they didn't email about her as well). Apparently pics are coming of the production statue soon as Mufizal just got one in
Old 06-12-2020, 04:41 AM   #50
ukshaun
Hercules

A small Sorrow update..

'Hi guys, as we work towards clearing our very last backlog item (Sorrow), we as a company will start to grow bigger amd better.!'
- ‎Mufizal Mokhtar/HMO Collectibles

I get the impression HMO might have bit off more than they can chew with Sorrow. Or maybe the factory bit off more than it could chew given HMO high level of expectation when it comes to high end results.

HMO delivered when it came to Ren. My guess is, HMO will see to it that Sorrow turns out just as impressive.

The fact remains, given how long ago Sorrow went up for pre_order, the piece should have shipped before many of HMO other pieces that have shipped. What should have shipped in 2019 should ship before the end of 2020