Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #3751
juju
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru110 View Post
I should’ve clarified why I wanted to cover the base. I have very young kids at home and this type of stuff terrifies them and also the wife does not like the gore. The compromise is to cover it up, since I would display it in an office I share with my wife. Maybe what I’ll do is purchase it and when another Berserker armor comes out that is more PG with a nice pose then I can sell it later down the road. I’ve never bought statues form F4F or Oniri Creations. I’ve only bought XM and P1, due to quality, detail and customer service....I’ve had issues in the past (e.g. paint issues, breakage) and XM and P1 have alway resolved the problem.

As for the Gecco version, I’m aware of it, but it’s too small. I did preorder the Threezero Berserker Armor figure (1/6 scale)...not a statue I know, but it might scratch the itch for a good Berserker Armor for now.

Thanks everyone for your input.
No need to justify your concerns, the choice is yours to make. It's totally valid to cover up the bloody mess at the base of the statue for the sake of your family.

Other than covering it with cloth you could always place it up high or in the back of a deep shelf with smaller pieces in front to block the offending details. Good excuse to purchase a Shierke or Isidro...😉
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 06:45 PM   #3752
hikaru110
Doh!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju View Post
No need to justify your concerns, the choice is yours to make. It's totally valid to cover up the bloody mess at the base of the statue for the sake of your family.

Other than covering it with cloth you could always place it up high or in the back of a deep shelf with smaller pieces in front to block the offending details. Good excuse to purchase a Shierke or Isidro...😉
Don't temp me!
hikaru110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:41 PM   #3753
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Will Guts 1/3 appear on Sideshow before the SS July online con?
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:06 AM   #3754
Drdoom
Frackin!

When will sideshow get this baby to pre-order?
Drdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 12:18 PM   #3755
Mooste
The Avengers

Seems that Griffith is being shipped. Saw a post on Facebook from someone who got it. So the wait will soon be over.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 02:27 PM   #3756
Pompous
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Seems that Griffith is being shipped. Saw a post on Facebook from someone who got it. So the wait will soon be over.
Say whaaaaaat? I haven’t even gotten an email yet and some peeps are already getting theirs? Huh...
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:44 PM   #3757
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Say whaaaaaat? I haven’t even gotten an email yet and some peeps are already getting theirs? Huh...
I ordered directly from Prime1 and they sent an email to me saying the shipping date for Griffith is now Jul 2020 - Oct 2020, so it makes sense some people would be receiving this.
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:11 PM   #3758
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Griffith is shipping in China and possibly some other places in Asia.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:23 PM   #3759
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

There are gonna be some long delays if these are coming out of China to the US. I just waited a whole 3 months to get a statue from China, 2 of which was just the statue sitting in a warehouse in Southern California because of all the Covid crap and red tape it takes to approve an import product being allowed to be delivered in the US =/
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:10 AM   #3760
Mooste
The Avengers

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=327553271577782

I got it from here. I hope the link works. I don't use Facebook that much :P
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote