Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #371
#Brian
Shadowhawk

My wife watched Melrose Place in the 90s.
I get too much of a Sydney vibe from this piece.
Sydney was an evil -----. A she devil in her own right, I suppose, but it's a pass for me.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:27 AM   #372
Drakonnen
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
My wife watched Melrose Place in the 90s.
I get too much of a Sydney vibe from this piece.
Sydney was an evil -----. A she devil in her own right, I suppose, but it's a pass for me.
I googled her and that seems like a stretch, lol.
Drakonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:35 AM   #373
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
Exactly!!! How do you get a Melrose Place "vibe" from a character who is essentially a Barbarian Warrior who fights Frost Giants and Giant Serpants......perhaps we missed that episode....

Or maybe this is just another BS excuse to let everyone know he's not buying this piece.....because (and I don't know about you)......I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #374
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Or maybe this is just another BS excuse to let everyone know he's not buying this piece.....because (and I don't know about you)......I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
WTF are you talking about? It's his first post in the thread.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #375
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

She's gorgeous!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:22 AM   #376
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
WTF are you talking about? It's his first post in the thread.
WTF are you talking about? Did I mention anything in my post about his post count in the thread? Maybe invest in some prescription glasses, or reading lessons.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 PM   #377
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
I was waiting to see if he would buy this before I made my decision, his choice was a key piece of intel....
I know mine is the only choice you truly care about, and I'm not buying it. I hear she wearing underwear. Ew!
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:25 AM   #378
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Did I mention anything in my post about his post count in the thread? Maybe invest in some prescription glasses, or reading lessons.
Maybe read your own damn post, you are the one who needs comprehension lessons "just another BS excuse" If he didn't have any posts yet how is it "another" excuse by him?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:13 AM   #379
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Exactly!!! How do you get a Melrose Place "vibe" from a character who is essentially a Barbarian Warrior who fights Frost Giants and Giant Serpants......perhaps we missed that episode....

Oh, yea, sorry about this. Maybe I should have been clear about that just being my opinion.

"another excuse "....lol, what was my first "excuse" and why in the world would I need an excuse not to buy a collectible? I either like it and buy it or I don't...it's that simple... no excuse needed

I get a Sydney vibe from the statue. Is that a crime?
Shall I elaborate? She looks (to me, in my opinion) like a skanky boney faced crack horror groupie from an 80s hair band video...to me, in my opinion.

I have the last two SS Reds and no, I will not be buying this one due to the previous opinions listed.

Such a random attack you made toward me (eyeroll emoji and all) because you like a statue that I don't. I bet you are a real joy in the sandbox out on the playground.

Sorry i offended you with my personal observations, I didn't know it would prevent you from enjoying the piece for yourself.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:31 AM   #380
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonnen View Post
lol, it's all good, It's just me.

Everyone homes in on different features when looking at faces. Happens all the time where someone says "that person likes like...." and you simply can't see what they are talking about.

It was more of a general vibe. I did not realize it would create such a controversy...lol

I didn't even say it was a bad statue, because it's not... yet I got jumped (not talking about you) by someone because I said it looked like an actress to me and I am passing.

Lol, all kinds of social dysfunction on the internet.