Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-31-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
Shoo
The Enchantress

Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡...

We’re proud to announce an early look at the 1:1 Life-size Alita Bust by Queen Studios. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response of our fellow Alita fans so far, and we hope you like what’s coming next.

The pictures in this post are not the final product or pose. They are early 3D renders which should give you an idea of how the bust will be designed.

As you can see, for the 1:1 bust, Alita will be wearing the Berserker Body. The Berserker Body is one of the most powerful bodies Alita possesses.

Alita’s Berserker Body is made up of berserker cells which are a nanotechnological weapon. The function of the cells is to spread and assimilate the surrounding organic or inorganic material. Once connected to a functioning brain, the cells become a fully autonomous body built for destruction.

A close up look reveals that the Berserker Body has multiple layers. The core looks like a purple muscle fibre, with the outer layers looking like metallic silver, with black segments.

For the Queen Studios 1:1 bust, we’ve tried to accurately capture the purple muscle fibres, as well as the metallic silver and black segments. Although the body is layered, it is also interconnected, working as a unit. The chest area shows the harmony between the different materials and hopefully does justice to the real character.

As always, we’d love to hear your feedback 😄 and we thank you for your support!

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:53 PM   #2
Featherfootdave
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looks absolutely fantastic - can't wait to see more!
Featherfootdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:08 PM   #3
Augen
The Hulk

I just bought the movie on Blu Ray today. Really enjoyed the movie, not sure enough to buy this bust. I'm sure it will look like just like Alita
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:52 AM   #4
French Cancan
Deadman

I am afraid to fall in love...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:17 PM   #5
pdenham
Teen Titans

This may be why providence withheld Infinity's Gal from me.

Love the character. Loved the film. Felt the actress was as perfectly cast as any comic/manga character ever has been.
Can't wait to see the full reveal.

The nice thing about this, over a WW, would be the amount of non degrading, less costly resin vs silicone.
Though I'm guessing the eventual price differential won't amount to a big difference by the time it hit's pre-order due to other circumstances in play.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:33 PM   #6
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
This may be why providence withheld Infinity's Gal from me.

Love the character. Loved the film. Felt the actress was as perfectly cast as any comic/manga character ever has been.
Can't wait to see the full reveal.

The nice thing about this, over a WW, would be the amount of non degrading, less costly resin vs silicone.
Though I'm guessing the eventual price differential won't amount to a big difference by the time it hit's pre-order due to other circumstances in play.
Interesting point, had not considered that about materials. I hope you're able to get it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:56 PM   #7
pdenham
Teen Titans

As of right now, I really can't afford to seriously consider any of these busts.

But it is tantalizing to know that things this ungodly cool do actually exist, and it only takes the cost of four or five PF's to acquire it.

It's the demands after you acquire that might prove an even bigger sticking point for me (environmental factors, storage space, etc)

Still looking forward to seeing the reveal though- as well as your pics of the Infinity WW once you get it
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #8
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Very curious to see how this turns out!
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #9
ukshaun
Hercules

Looks amazing - from what has been shown.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:41 PM   #10
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I just bought the movie on Blu Ray today. Really enjoyed the movie, not sure enough to buy this bust. I'm sure it will look like just like Alita
I just got the blu also, 3d BBY steelbook, but haven't had a chance to watch. Looking forward to it and the full reveal of this as well.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote