Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 11-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #141
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
I wouldn't and I bought the statue Give me her older outfit all day every day.
I think a good compromise would have been to leave the midriff design as it was. I just think the exposed thighs and big eyes of the custom mentioned before is too much.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #142
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
btw for the people who say the custom is to sexy, comeon guys really xD
She's in a bra and a GString, how does anyone fight like that? It just cheapens her character and her look and wouldn't be taken seriously imo. It screams male neckbeard mountain dew horny gamer.

I'm not a fan of the custom.

Atleast in this statue and Blizzards latest direction in the cinematics, they are making her a serious character

And this is coming from a guy that loves T&A
cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:09 PM   #143
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
These are great pics of her Rad! Can't wait for mine to get here today
Thanks Eddie
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #144
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax83 View Post
She's in a bra and a GString, how does anyone fight like that? It just cheapens her character and her look and wouldn't be taken seriously imo. It screams male neckbeard mountain dew horny gamer.

Atleast in this statue and Blizzards latest direction in the cinematics, they are making her a serious character

I don't care for that custom either but I do prefer her OG costume over the cinematic one. If given the choice to get this version with the same pose, face, quality, and price, I would've chosen it.

I've played WOW since Vanilla 2004. Never did I once question how badass she was.
Also, Red Sonja has been doing a hell of a job fighting in a bra and G String
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:44 PM   #145
cyrax83

Quote:
I don't care for that custom either but I do prefer her OG costume over the cinematic one. If given the choice to get this version with the same pose and face, I would've chosen it.
Yeah that one isn't bad, I wouldn't say no to that as a middle ground. Not sure how you'd pose it though.

I guess I never played WoW so I may not be attached to the original look as some of you here.

The change in design is probably also due to WoW updating their character models and design, so giving the character more detail, expression and facial features, rather than a sexy girl showing some midriff.

Her new look has character and depth. I guess one thing is for sure - the new character design is how her character will now look moving forward.

Overall though, based on the pictures provided above (thanks for that!) she looks awesome. Probably (nearly) as good as Gromm
Old 11-06-2017, 07:02 PM   #146
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Must hurt to be whipped so hard.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #147
cyrax83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
ok then
Old 11-06-2017, 07:15 PM   #148
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax83 View Post

first of all, I am not a horny gamer haha I just like the face of that one, its olmost 100% the Bloodelf/highelf model go check it out. as for the outfit yeah maybe if they closed the part for the legs it was better.

as for which of the two is the better statue, i say you cant go wrong with either. but Ehollywood made a good point with Red Sonja dont take this to serious XD

And Sylvanas was Always a sexy character, it changed in mist or warlords I believe, the covering her up part.
And in vanilla/tbc wow she was just a Night Elf model hahah, but you should play the game :P
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 07:31 PM   #149
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
What does this even mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
first of all, I am not a horny gamer haha I just like the face of that one, its olmost 100% the Bloodelf/highelf model go check it out. as for the outfit yeah maybe if they closed the part for the legs it was better.

as for which of the two is the better statue, i say you cant go wrong with either. but Ehollywood made a good point with Red Sonja dont take this to serious XD

And Sylvanas was Always a sexy character, it changed in mist or warlords I believe, the covering her up part.
And in vanilla/tbc wow she was just a Night Elf model hahah, but you should play the game :P
Yeah, great point. Cuz I don't take Red Sonja seriously at all. A female version of Conan seemingly created as fan service.

Sylvanas on other hand has always been a character with depth.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #150
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Well she's in hand and in perfect condition

Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote