Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-07-2023, 02:51 PM   #241
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
Why would he? We moved on from PCS. We are back talking about Sideshow. Or go to my new thread on General topics about "Winter is coming".

Ofc qz33 and ZenLogikos, the 2 mega-trolls,lol, were putting Kate's pictures to get on my nerves but thank God, that has also stopped.

So, back to Sideshow!
Uh oh, I?m gonna have to check that thread out Forps.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 04:59 AM   #242
Forps is back
Mephisto

Steve Lord.

I wanted to write something about Steve Lord. He is the sculptor constantly improving his skills and his sculpts. I am amazed by him. I once thought that "ok, this is Steve Lord's ceiling" and then we see a new sculpt of his and well, f..k it, he got better!

Ok, he may have some misses (he is not Godbottle, known as the semi-God who can't miss, lol), but it is obvious that Steve Lord is constantly improving.

And it is CRAZY to think that a rather "mature" sculptor can improve so much at this point of his career.

No reason to discuss it in details, 98% of guys here are clueless in order to lose time and discuss about sculpts in details, i bet that 98% of casuals in this hobby started collecting and even found out about comic characters due to MCU movies (Marvel Cinematic Universe movies). I can bet on this! Vast majority of them had not even read a single comic in their lives. So, is there a reason to discuss about true art or sculpts with them? They are clueless. So let's leave it here.

Steve Lord is a sculptor who keeps improving his skills and getting better @ his craft.

BRAVO, Steve Lord.

BRAVO!
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote