xbox 360 32 78.05%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

XBOX 360 or PS 3

which should i get?
ive been a playstation guy since it cane out...what should i do?
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Nintendo Wii
Old 12-26-2006, 12:22 PM   #3
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Nintendo Wii
nah no interest in that its not an option...the options are above
Old 12-26-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

I'm not a video game guy at all, but I picked up the 360 anyway. All things being equal, there's simply no reason to pay $200 more for a PS3 when you don't get anything more out of it (Blue Ray be damned). Almost all of the titles are on both platforms and the graphics, for all intents and purposes, are equally good on both. 360 has been out for a year, so most of the glitches are worked out already. There are something like a million Xbox Live users tied into their established network already too.

The ONLY reason I can think of to get a PS3 would be so you can continue to use the games you already own if you're planning on dumping your PS/PS2 systems.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:49 PM   #5
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
I'm not a video game guy at all, but I picked up the 360 anyway. All things being equal, there's simply no reason to pay $200 more for a PS3 when you don't get anything more out of it (Blue Ray be damned). Almost all of the titles are on both platforms and the graphics, for all intents and purposes, are equally good on both. 360 has been out for a year, so most of the glitches are worked out already. There are something like a million Xbox Live users tied into their established network already too.

The ONLY reason I can think of to get a PS3 would be so you can continue to use the games you already own if you're planning on dumping your PS/PS2 systems.
thanks drew for the insight....i think im going to go for the xbox360 change is good sometimes...plus my nephew has it so i can swap games with him...
i dont car about blue ray so i guess thats the only thing better about ps3?
i will keep my ps2 because i still have some games i just got scarface ghost recon and soccom
Old 12-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #6
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
which should i get?
ive been a playstation guy since it cane out...what should i do?
I feel you bro, cane is old school.

Seriously though, if you have patience to wait wait for the games to get rolling just wait and get the PS3. PS3 will rule it's just a matter of time. Just wait for the next batch though, the first ones have some minor issues so just wait a while. If you can't wait though you can't go wrong with the 360. My nephew got and just watching Gears of War made me want to go outside and kick someone in the nuts. It was F'n awesome.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #7
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post

Very true bro. You are as wise as you are powerful.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #8
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I feel you bro, cane is old school.

Seriously though, if you have patience to wait wait for the games to get rolling just wait and get the PS3. PS3 will rule it's just a matter of time. Just wait for the next batch though, the first ones have some minor issues so just wait a while. If you can't wait though you can't go wrong with the 360. My nephew got and just watching Gears of War made me want to go outside and kick someone in the nuts. It was F'n awesome.
why will ps3 be better?
Old 12-26-2006, 01:15 PM   #9
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
why will ps3 be better?
I read several unbaised reviews that all said the PS3 is the more powerful machine out of the 3 and once the games start coming it's going to be crazy. But really, how much better than the 360 can it be?? You can't go wrong either way. Xbox is an awesome machine and it has kick ass games. Like you said change is good and like big D said PS3 isn't worth the extra money. Sony crossed the line with that price tag. F Sony and that retarded Bluray crap.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:22 PM   #10
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

damn i dont know what to do!