Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 06-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #51
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I don’t mind the movie. I love the animation. Drama aside got to hear Orson Welles play a toy. I saw it in the theatre with my dad, a very nice memory.

Optimus’s death scarred my childhood and made me very cranky about the third season. The whole Hasbro “we need to kill the old guard off to make room for new toys” sucked. The whole Starscream ghost, stealing eyes for creepy Unicron head, Galvatron being a nutjob and scarring me a second time flash frying Optimus just ticked me off.

I’m glad still because we got Kupp, Arcee, Cyclonus, Scourge and the Quintessons/executioner whose designs I love.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #52
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ha, the movie scarred childhood me as well! Did you ever see The Goldbergs episode about the movie? Anyway, I’ve rewatched it a couple of times as an adult and I quite enjoy it now. It’s way better than the G.I. Joe movie, that’s for sure.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:07 PM   #53
craigcliff1
Zot

Yes was awesome to have The Great Orson. Just people like us get what great actors, tv shows and movies we use to get. So crummy I gave up modern tv and movies. The G.I. Movie stunk also. Hey now we have more money
we don't have a great script.
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:59 AM   #54
KELPIE
New Republic

So excited for this statue!

Out of any of the statues, I would have taken this one as a larger statue. Still, as LoC it should be much more affordable.

This one has been a long time coming, so glad we finally get to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
I.A. wrote should be up around Comic Con. I so dislike the movie, but love the statue. So glad that I was so busy that summer surfing that I missed that movie. Caught about 2004 on dvd and was like what is this, I already knew the basic story with season 3, but the movie was more lousy than I was thinking, what were they thinking. With season 3 we did get Ratbat, Galvatron, Predicons, Predaking and few nice shows but not much more than that.
Maan, get out of town!!

The movie is amazing and season 3 is great. Sky Lynx, Terrorcons/Abominus, Technobots/Computron, Trypticon, Octane and one of the best episodes ever, call of the primitives.

It's just a shame they didn't do a full season 4, would have loved to see more of the headmasters like Brainstorm or Sixshot and the clones. I reckon they ended the TV show 2 years too early.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:13 AM   #55
craigcliff1
Zot

awesome
Old 06-20-2018, 08:21 PM   #56
Sandman585
Hydra

So I’m disappointed this is LOc scale. IA should never have introduced the larger scale if they weren’t going to continue it. Maybe I’ll try to move my Optimus and switch to the LOC scale. I like the statues coming out but I’d like one scale.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:01 PM   #57
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I’m hoping that Arcee they showed last week will be large scale. Then do Kupp, Springer, Blur and Wrek-Gar in large scale to finish a Rodimus and Magnus display. I can dream.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:34 PM   #58
craigcliff1
Zot

Now I.A. states this is Large Scale statue. I wanted it in LOC scale, not sure if I would buy in Large scale.

I would think I.A. list this at $1,200, at least. With new taxes this could be $1,400.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #59
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Megatron will probably be my last IA large scale. It pairs perfect with Optimus Prime.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #60
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
Now I.A. states this is Large Scale statue. I wanted it in LOC scale, not sure if I would buy in Large scale.

I.A. would think this is at least $1,250, then throw in the stupid new taxes this could be $1,400.
Yeah I saw they changed their mind. I'm pretty annoyed.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote