Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 05-20-2018, 05:37 AM   #31
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

A question for the Predator connaisseurs...do you guys think the body is bulky enough around the waist?Not that it's a dealbreaker for me personally but I feel it's a tad on the thin side for the jungle hunter.... a conscious decision to make it more muscular,ergo more appealing?
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:27 AM   #32
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

It looks good to me. Jungle is a very slim and agile Predator and he definitely tapers at the waist.

I think once this is painted up and everything's finished it'll look different again, paint can change size perception a lot.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #33
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This is going to be EXPENSIVE!!!!
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:18 AM   #34
Puni
Birdman

this looks awesome!
to bad i don't have the funds and space for such a huge piece.

the canon is badass!
Puni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #35
Askani81
The Herculoids

Looking great! Did not know Tsume had Predator licence
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #36
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Looking great! Did not know Tsume had Predator licence
None of us did.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:57 PM   #37
Apate
Fantastic Four

This is going to cost way more than 2000 euro, better get a second mortgage.

https://www.tsume-art.com/fr/predator

"It is with the Predator license, of which Cyril Marchiol is a big fan, that the dream begins.
With the help of sculptor Maxime Roudaut, who specializes in making busts in the field of cinema, Cyril is putting together an innovative project that he will present at 20th Century Fox. For the first time, it will be possible to buy a custom bust, unique, and follow its realization step by step. They will be completely exclusive. No more limited numbering. Each piece will be nominative!

Predator My Ultimate Bust by TSUME is made almost exclusively by hand
Since the creative techniques are the same as those used on film studios, the rendering is as similar as possible. The smallest details are carved with precision, as for example the teeth, the peaks on his outfit or the skulls of his necklace

3D printing is only involved in the realization of mechanical elements, like its barrel.
Customization options will allow everyone to achieve the bust of his dreams. For the Predator, it is possible to choose between 3 different heads, add or not a backpack and a barrel and choose the cutting height of the bust.

Qualitative materials will be used for the different parts with glass eyes, leather, LED system in the helmet and barrel. The body will be printed in transparent resin tinted mass to obtain the most realistic rendering possible.

The busts will have the label "Made in Luxembourg". All the pieces will be assembled in Luxembourg and each step will be photographed and / or filmed and sent to the buyer to keep him informed of the progress of his statue.
Let us know if you are interested in this project by telling us if you would like to order this bust in the future. For this you just have to register on our "wishlist" .."

That was a pain in the ass to translate.
Apate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #38
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apate View Post

"It is with the Predator license, of which Cyril Marchiol is a big fan, that the dream begins.
With the help of sculptor Maxime Roudaut, who specializes in making busts in the field of cinema, Cyril is putting together an innovative project that he will present at 20th Century Fox. For the first time, it will be possible to buy a custom bust, unique, and follow its realization step by step. They will be completely exclusive. No more limited numbering. Each piece will be nominative!

Since the creative techniques are the same as those used on film studios, the rendering is as similar as possible. The smallest details are carved with precision, as for example the teeth, the peaks on his outfit or the skulls of his necklace

3D printing is only involved in the realization of mechanical elements, like its barrel.
Customization options will allow everyone to achieve the bust of his dreams. For the Predator, it is possible to choose between 3 different heads, add or not a backpack and a barrel and choose the cutting height of the bust.

Qualitative materials will be used for the different parts with glass eyes, leather, LED system in the helmet and barrel. The body will be printed in transparent resin tinted mass to obtain the most realistic rendering possible.

The busts will have the label "Made in Luxembourg". All the pieces will be assembled in Luxembourg and each step will be photographed and / or filmed and sent to the buyer to keep him informed of the progress of his statue.
Let us know if you are interested in this project by telling us if you would like to order this bust in the future. For this you just have to register on our "wishlist" .."

Made in Luxembourg nice no customs duties, I might actually consider this :O
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:31 PM   #39
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apate View Post

Thank you though.

Disappointed now.
Sounding more and more this is getting unaffordable as I can imagine 10K+ for what they speak of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Made in Luxembourg nice no customs duties, I might actually consider this :O
I think duties would be the least of your worries from the sound of it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #40
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I appreciate their ambition in this project but by the sounds of it you could buy a brand new car for what this full custom Predator bust will cost.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote