Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #11
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Great idea!

I've changed the thread title a bit to better reflect what it is. Hopefully this will help keep the "Ask XM" thread dedicated to the Q&A format.

I've also made this thread "sticky" for easy access.
Damn, Mule! You got one right. I knew you were smart.

Hellboy, I think this a great idea. We should have one on each company section. Great way to flush quarrels but also to share new ideas.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #12
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Guys / gals, I'm going to Singapore in a weeks time and heading to the studio. Not sure what the XM policy is on allowing fans to take pics but, assuming I am allowed to, is there is anything that anyone specifically would like me to try and get some shots of then I'll do my best.

I'll be taking my DSLR with me (+ menagerie of lenses) so should hopefully get at least a few nice shots.

I hope I get to see some of these in person...phoenix and mags!!
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #13
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Guys / gals, I'm going to Singapore in a weeks time and heading to the studio. Not sure what the XM policy is on allowing fans to take pics but assuming I am allowed to if there is anything that anyone specifically would like me to try and get some shots of then I'll do my best.

I'll be taking my DSLR with me (+ menagerie of lenses) so should hopefully get at least a few nice shots.

Nice! Looking forward to it.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Guys / gals, I'm going to Singapore in a weeks time and heading to the studio. Not sure what the XM policy is on allowing fans to take pics but, assuming I am allowed to, is there is anything that anyone specifically would like me to try and get some shots of then I'll do my best.

Super cool!!!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #15
Freak_Zombie
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Red face

Quote:

There shouldn't be an issue in taking pics. I've been there plenty and they've even encouraged taking pics. Very friendly and warm bunch.
Anyways hit me up if you're coming to Singapore, We could go check out some statue shops or something,
Freak_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #16
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_Zombie View Post
There shouldn't be an issue in taking pics. I've been there plenty and they've even encouraged taking pics. Very friendly and warm bunch.
Anyways hit me up if you're coming to Singapore, We could go check out some statue shops or something,
Sounds good thanks mate. I'll send you a PM!

Wish I had my tripod with me but I'm sure I'll survive. Good to hear they actively encourage pics

We're sadly only there for 4 days as its a stop over on the way to the UK...we had a choice of there or HK and I sneakily used some jedi mind tricks to make her think Singpore was the better bet...that's if you can count begging as a mind trick
Old 11-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #17
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

I'd like you to try and sneak a Magneto statue out for me.

Of course you'll have to check their policy first.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #18
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:

Nice!

Selfishly speaking, I'd love to see close-ups of Phoenix's portrait. But I'd be happy and thankful for any new pics. Maybe you can buy the fellas a few rounds of drinks so they can spill what new licenses or statues they got in the pipeline.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #19
Bobfrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I'd like you to try and sneak a Magneto statue out for me.

Of course you'll have to check their policy first.
Maybe I can arrange several visits and do an andy dufrane...just take him out bit by bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Nice!

Selfishly speaking, I'd love to see close-ups of Phoenix's portrait. But I'd be happy and thankful for any new pics. Maybe you can buy the fellas a few rounds of drinks so they can spill what new licenses or statues they got in the pipeline.
No probs, I'll do my best. Got a decent macro lens if you want REALLY close up pics, heh. Won't be necessary though.

I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing what the hulk looks like as I didn't order him so want to see if I like the look of him in person / if I could get one and do a custom head.

And yeah, I'll do my best to buy them as many drinks as possible but I have to save as much cash as possible for future XM releases so unless they are lightweights then we'll be none the wiser!
Old 11-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #20
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Maybe I can arrange several visits and do an andy dufrane...just take him out bit by bit!

Great plan. Quick stroll in the yard. Drop an arm here, a helmet there . . . . just stay away from the Sisters
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote