Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-14-2019, 06:42 PM   #61
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Found vid from some dude from WonderFest showing what I'm referring to starting at about 2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rG5N-9dZw
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 01:06 AM   #62
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I really hope Prime 1 does the upgraded high powered Gantz suit. The design is so cool.

Also hoping for a Reika with the full suit.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 01:47 AM   #63
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

So I’m only familiar with the Netflix movie, is this what the chicks wear in the Manga? Seems like an odd choice to start off the line.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:01 AM   #64
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I really hope Prime 1 does the upgraded high powered Gantz suit. The design is so cool.

Also hoping for a Reika with the full suit.
From what i know Gantz creator came to Prime1 ask them to create this two girls from the magazine cover which is extremely popular in Japan.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:23 AM   #65
chrismhk
Luke Cage

...Do they actually dress like that to battle? Lol

Fan service or not, their outfit is just plain weird. They might as well cover them all up or make them naked lol What is this?
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 02:43 AM   #66
frag
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
From what i know Gantz creator came to Prime1 ask them to create this two girls from the magazine cover which is extremely popular in Japan.
It makes sense from a business standpoint. I've read multiple comments, both here and various other social media, and a very good majority of them don't know what Gantz is or why she is dressed the way she is. Yes, it's fanservice for those who are not familiar with the source material. It's from a promotional material for the Gantz: O movie.

I'm going to assume their forecast will be a majority of Japanese people buying this.
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:14 AM   #67
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
It makes sense from a business standpoint. I've read multiple comments, both here and various other social media, and a very good majority of them don't know what Gantz is or why she is dressed the way she is. Yes, it's fanservice for those who are not familiar with the source material. It's from a promotional material for the Gantz: O movie.

I'm going to assume their forecast will be a majority of Japanese people buying this.
Correct! is more for Japanese people you can see the small base thats is very good size for us.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:16 AM   #68
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post

Fan service or not, their outfit is just plain weird. They might as well cover them all up or make them naked lol What is this?
It looks like skin-tight latex but it's not the super suits in Gantz are both sexual and pretty cool
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:16 AM   #69
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post

Does it matter? i went at wonderfest long queue for her to take pictures. This statue is not for everyone.
Old 02-15-2019, 03:30 AM   #70
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
It looks like skin-tight latex but it's not the super suits in Gantz are both sexual and pretty cool
I’ve only read the first few chapters of Gantz and the suits I remember looked cool. Just not what I see here. It’s just my opinion as a passing-by casual viewer lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Does it matter? i went at wonderfest long queue for her to take pictures. This statue is not for everyone.
No, it really doesn’t, because I have no interest in this line. From what I come across, I don’t think I will ever be a fan either lol If the Gantz fans are happy, that’s what matters.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote