Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 11-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #31
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
What's up with damtoys? Never really heard of them, but the wow stuff looks bananas.
Me neither until someone mentioned them in the Illidan thread recently.

Phicen is also making Warcraft statues in 1:4 and 1:3 scale. Durotan, Garona with orc attire, Garona in Stormwind armor, and Khadgar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
I want that DamToys GUl'Dan but I fear it's gonna be $1,000+ for the statue and to get to the USA and I'm not doing that lol.
Is there no retailer in the U.S.? I'm going to cry if there isn't. I think these will obviously be around the $1k mark at least. They're 1:4, have real hair, real clothing material, light up features, insane detail, etc, etc.

Worth it though IMO.

I don't think the Blizzard WoW statue line is only based on raid bosses. I think they made Grommash because he was arguably the biggest and most popular character of the respective expansion pack, and the same can be said for Illidan in the current expansion.

Sylvanas is a long time fan favorite and in the top 4 most popular Warcraft characters. She has also just taken the mantle of Warchief of the Horde and is playing a large role in the current expansion. That's why I think she'll be next or at the very least very soon.

I'm a huge orc fan more than anything, but some characters from other races I'd love to see done as well are Vol'jin (such a visually stunning character, both in-game and in artwork), Tyrande (same reason as Vol'jin), Genn Greymane (worgen or human form, both designs are gorgeous), Kil'jaeden and Ragnaros.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:12 AM   #32
Stormrage927
Doh!

They might really bury us and release Sylvanas and Varian at similar intervals. Like the cinematic where Genn is under the impression Sylvanas betrayed him and the late Varian. I would buy a varian statue if made by blizzard before I even saw it.... our leader made a great sacrifice for his people and we should honor him
Stormrage927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:33 AM   #33
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrage927 View Post
They might really bury us and release Sylvanas and Varian at similar intervals. Like the cinematic where Genn is under the impression Sylvanas betrayed him and the late Varian. I would buy a varian statue if made by blizzard before I even saw it.... our leader made a great sacrifice for his people and we should honor him
Agreed! Varian was badass!!!! I shed a tear almost watching him go out like the boss he was!!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:37 AM   #34
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Me neither until someone mentioned them in the Illidan thread recently.

Phicen is also making Warcraft statues in 1:4 and 1:3 scale. Durotan, Garona with orc attire, Garona in Stormwind armor, and Khadgar.

Is there no retailer in the U.S.? I'm going to cry if there isn't. I think these will obviously be around the $1k mark at least. They're 1:4, have real hair, real clothing material, light up features, insane detail, etc, etc.

Worth it though IMO.

I don't think the Blizzard WoW statue line is only based on raid bosses. I think they made Grommash because he was arguably the biggest and most popular character of the respective expansion pack, and the same can be said for Illidan in the current expansion.

Sylvanas is a long time fan favorite and in the top 4 most popular Warcraft characters. She has also just taken the mantle of Warchief of the Horde and is playing a large role in the current expansion. That's why I think she'll be next or at the very least very soon.

I'm a huge orc fan more than anything, but some characters from other races I'd love to see done as well are Vol'jin (such a visually stunning character, both in-game and in artwork), Tyrande (same reason as Vol'jin), Genn Greymane (worgen or human form, both designs are gorgeous), Kil'jaeden and Ragnaros.
Yeah, that was me haha.
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:40 PM   #35
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
What's up with damtoys? Never really heard of them, but the wow stuff looks bananas.
Up until now, I've only known DamToys for their 1/6 Gangster Kingdom figures.

Interesting that they're breaking into the statue game.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 03:46 PM   #36
Inkarnate
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Agreed! Varian was badass!!!! I shed a tear almost watching him go out like the boss he was!!
Same.....Varian would make an awesome statue....i'm lvl'n him up in Heroes of the Storm atm.
Inkarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:03 AM   #37
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Vol'Jin looks more tempting and tempting by the day.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 12:08 AM   #38
HeromanPunch
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Still waiting for diablo line :/ my barb is lonely need a dh companion
HeromanPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #39
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

it will never happen, but i want a 1/4 gnome statue i always played gnome in all the mmorpgs and there are no gnome statues /frowny faces
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:16 AM   #40
martineaumichae
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I wish we could get one Protoss polystone statue
martineaumichae is offline   Reply With Quote