Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #4341
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Found this, looked cool

Capcom's Human Anatomical Reference For Artists
http://kotaku.com/capcoms-human-anat...sts-1793983290
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:46 AM   #4342
Sushi_Monster
Kindly Asked To Leave

First time in this section, but I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I havent played Street Fighter in a long time, so Im not caught up to speed on the games for the new gen consoles.

I want to start playing again, but am unsure which is the better buy between SF4 & SF5. Out of the two, which one would you all suggest?
Of course, getting my Shin Akuma has inspired me to play again, and I want to be able to play my favorite character from the series, so I hope he's in either versions as a playable character.

I heard a new SF2 is coming out for the Nintendo switch. Should I wait before getting back in?

Thanks in advance! ^_^
Sushi_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:20 AM   #4343
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I'd get SF5 since that's where Capcom's attention and the community's attention lies. It has Akuma. He's extra DLC that you have to pay for unless you have enough in-game credits which can initially be built quite easily. After a couple of hours play, you should have enough for 2 characters. No Shin though far as I know. I have the game but have been too distracted by others the past few months. I've barely touched it beyond the main story.

On that switch game, it's a joke. If they're going to re-re-re?-release SFII at least put effort into it. Get rid of the ----ty, 'nostalgic', hardware limitation lag and up the fps with the addition of new sprites. What's that? "But it isn't SFII without horrible slowdown?" Then play the other 1000 versions available on every other system. Check the upcoming Sonic Mania, that's how you do a remake (assuming that turns out well).
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #4344
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hey guys, wanted to make everyone aware of these super cool T-Shirts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFight...cr_and_beyond/

Not only do the shirts look incredible, but the proceeds go toward sending our very own BornFree off to CPT events to grab more of the FGC interviews us SF fans have come to enjoy so much.

Even if you don't want a shirt, vocal support through Reddit and YouTube goes a long way toward helping him out!

So like, subscribe and leave a comment! Request your favorite player you'd like to see interviewed.

Mark has provided tons of content over the years. Including awesome statue reviews! So let's support one of our own!

Edit: Scroll down on that link and click to see the actual t-shirt!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:36 AM   #4345
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I'd get SF5 since that's where Capcom's attention and the community's attention lies. It has Akuma. He's extra DLC that you have to pay for unless you have enough in-game credits which can initially be built quite easily. After a couple of hours play, you should have enough for 2 characters. No Shin though far as I know. I have the game but have been too distracted by others the past few months. I've barely touched it beyond the main story.

On that switch game, it's a joke. If they're going to re-re-re?-release SFII at least put effort into it. Get rid of the ----ty, 'nostalgic', hardware limitation lag and up the fps with the addition of new sprites. What's that? "But it isn't SFII without horrible slowdown?" Then play the other 1000 versions available on every other system. Check the upcoming Sonic Mania, that's how you do a remake (assuming that turns out well).
Truth here. Old wine in new bottles but the air has got in and it's sour.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:53 AM   #4346
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Wow, thanks Patrick (he just told me he posted).

Sorry I'm not around as much as I used to be. I've been meaning to make an Akuma 1/3 statue review video (I was waiting for Shin), even though everyone has done it already. I wanted to do it for myself

I miss hanging out on the forum talking shop.
I hope you guys are cool. PCS seems to be pumping out some amazing statues at the moment.

This is what's happening with me: https://youtu.be/-QtCMTvMMhc

For those of you who don't know me these are the reviews I did on PCS statues: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...R2eBt3t92U9NJ-

Damn I just realised I haven't done Honda and Vega (fully sculpted). They are so sick.

Anyway, I hope you are all well and loving your collections and, if it's your thing, making video reviews! It's an awesome hobby.

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hey guys, wanted to make everyone aware of these super cool T-Shirts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFight...cr_and_beyond/

Not only do the shirts look incredible, but the proceeds go toward sending our very own BornFree off to CPT events to grab more of the FGC interviews us SF fans have come to enjoy so much.

Even if you don't want a shirt, vocal support through Reddit and YouTube goes a long way toward helping him out!

So like, subscribe and leave a comment! Request your favorite player you'd like to see interviewed.

Mark has provided tons of content over the years. Including awesome statue reviews! So let's support one of our own!

Edit: Scroll down on that link and click to see the actual t-shirt!
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:05 PM   #4347
Sushi_Monster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post

Thanks EnshinNoi. Now which physical copy should I pick up? Standard which used, I can get for $15. Used collectors edition cost $55. Does it really matter if I get the standard edition compared to the collectors edition?
Sushi_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:50 PM   #4348
Sixmonkey
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

This Shin Akuma truly blows my mind away everytime I lay eyes on it. Im just Amazed by this massive masterpiece!!!!!!!!

We are Lucky to own one!!!! This is Perfection
Sixmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:30 AM   #4349
akumakiller
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Wow, thanks Patrick (he just told me he posted).

Sorry I'm not around as much as I used to be. I've been meaning to make an Akuma 1/3 statue review video (I was waiting for Shin), even though everyone has done it already. I wanted to do it for myself

I miss hanging out on the forum talking shop.
I hope you guys are cool. PCS seems to be pumping out some amazing statues at the moment.

This is what's happening with me: https://youtu.be/-QtCMTvMMhc

For those of you who don't know me these are the reviews I did on PCS statues: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...R2eBt3t92U9NJ-

Damn I just realised I haven't done Honda and Vega (fully sculpted). They are so sick.

Anyway, I hope you are all well and loving your collections and, if it's your thing, making video reviews! It's an awesome hobby.

Mark
Hope you are doing well buddy, love your youtube content! Keep it coming!
akumakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:15 AM   #4350
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Watch the evolution of these Street Fighter characters over 30 years
https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2017/0...#.tnw_Qfr9Q1st
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote