Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-08-2022, 05:28 AM   #61
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
1000% YES. I'm a huge DC fan, and I've been tired of DC's movie nonsense for awhile.

Strongly believe it's because WB/DC just can't seem to make up their minds when it comes to their movies.

Yet, they can with their animated movies and look how successful that has been.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 07:09 AM   #62
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I like Ezra Miller as The Flash, but it seems he is getting crushed under the preasure of being a celebrity in real life... I'm sorry to see this, but if he goes on like this, WB has no choise but recast The Flash, eventually.

DCEU is really messed up, but they don't need to take a break and reboot at this point. Captain Marvel and Aquaman were fun films. Aquaman was especially successful. Black Adam is also on the way. I have high hopes for Black Adam, especially he is one of my favorite characters. I loved him in 52 Weeks. The Black Marvel Family was amazing. WB also brings in The JSA with Black Adam. JSA members: Hawkman, Atom Smasher, Cyclon and Dr. Fate are in the film woohoo !!! Isis is also in the film, that means we will see elements of 52 weeks story. That's awesome, 52 weeks were where Black Adam shined.

I believe Black Adam will be mega popular after the film. He has always been a cool character in comics. Everything with DCEU will get more on track with Black Adam. It will be fine. (:
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote