Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #561
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
F4F is quickly becomimg the new PCS.
I will say that once I finally receive this piece, I'll be done with them just like am with PCS, CC and XM Studios.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #562
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
I will say that once I finally receive this piece, I'll be done with them just like am with PCS, CC and XM Studios.
I'm done with the whole pre-order direct model from just about any company.

Collecting statues is only satisfying when it works like 99% of other purchases.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #563
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

It's upsetting to think people that just hopped on when they reopened orders for what was sold out exclusives previously, got theirs in half the time that other people are still waiting the full three year length period. Their U.S. market is their largest clientele and they didn't bother to ship any batches here first. We're dead last to get them. Let them sink into oblivion with their pvc nation.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:15 AM   #564
Darkhumor

I officially hate this fckn company. Delayed to 3rd quarter for the U.S. We were supposed to get this in July, and then out of the blue UK and Canada get conveniently slotted into July for a 2nd batch and we get pushed back with not one single batch sent.

They're saying production is taking longer, yet they're still shipping batches to UK and Canada when they already had batches sent to them. I don't see why Alex Davis isn't shipping a single batch to the U.S.

To make things worse, shipping prices are gonna be high as fk by the time these ship out. It'll be three and a half years by the time we get these delivered.

Old 06-19-2019, 02:50 PM   #565
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I’m in the same boat in Europe, I don’t see europe batch on their planning.... 3 years I wait...
This statue better be perfect because if not I will ask for a full refund.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:17 PM   #566
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
I’m in the same boat in Europe, I don’t see europe batch on their planning.... 3 years I wait...
This statue better be perfect because if not I will ask for a full refund.
If you waited this long, there's no point in canceling now. Just wait it out. But there's no excuse for this bs. Not even the "we're handling the upgrade detail". Should have had batches ready to go for every country. Or give some sort of compensation like a discount on our next purchase for the inconvenience of waiting for 3 fkn years. Or better yet, should have sent the statues in the order of pre orders purchased. People got way ahead of the line when they reopened orders for these and got them earlier than the ones waiting this entire time.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #567
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
If you waited this long, there's no point in canceling now. Just wait it out. But there's no excuse for this bs. Not even the "we're handling the upgrade detail". Should have had batches ready to go for every country. Or give some sort of compensation like a discount on our next purchase for the inconvenience of waiting for 3 fkn years. Or better yet, should have sent the statues in the order of pre orders purchased. People got way ahead of the line when they reopened orders for these and got them earlier than the ones waiting this entire time.
Same thing happened with a Prime 1 statue I ordered from Sideshow. I ordered June 2017 and am told I have to wait another month, while other collectors (in the same state!) ordered two months ago and are getting it this week. Infuriating to say the least, and a terrible practice.

I'm in the same boat for Samus. Order day one and get pushed to the very last shipment.
LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:38 PM   #568
Thundercloud
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm sorry for everyone who is still being affected by delays... It certainly took its time.

Mine arrived today. It's an absolute lightshow. I love it.

It came with unusual QC stickers and tape, which makes me suspect something went wrong with QC, but found no faults in mine.

Anyway, some pics, which don't do it justice

I think I might use it as an ambient lamp
Thundercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:55 PM   #569
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercloud View Post
I'm sorry for everyone who is still being affected by delays... It certainly took its time.

Mine arrived today. It's an absolute lightshow. I love it.

It came with unusual QC stickers and tape, which makes me suspect something went wrong with QC, but found no faults in mine.

Anyway, some pics, which don't do it justice

I think I might use it as an ambient lamp
Congrats man! Despite the delays, the piece really did turn out stunning.
LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:38 PM   #570
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote