Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-12-2019, 09:35 PM   #1321
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I responded to their Batman post to draw some attention to my request.

They said they can refund my order from a year ago, asked me for credit card information by email. Which I did not feel comfortable giving but sent in hopes to wrap up this matter but nothing since.
Exactly the same thing here for another order. Didn’t want to, but had to cancel a PO. They wanted my cc info which I reluctantly sent, but nothing. Getting help from them for a refund on a cancelled order is like pulling teeth. Was told twice they were taking care of it but nothing. Will not order from them again. They have absolutely no customer service whatsoever.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:21 AM   #1322
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxter View Post
Anyone get a recent response from Tweeterhead by email or messenger?

It's been two weeks since they sent me a follow up for more information and have not heard back from them.
I’ve been writing emails to Chad, Debbie and their general email and haven’t heard back about my replacement parts for my Joker statue since March.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:41 AM   #1323
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I’ve been writing emails to Chad, Debbie and their general email and haven’t heard back about my replacement parts for my Joker statue since March.
My understanding is that full statues had to be made. He has not forgotten. You will get your joker looking good
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:43 AM   #1324
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith View Post
Exactly the same thing here for another order. Didn’t want to, but had to cancel a PO. They wanted my cc info which I reluctantly sent, but nothing. Getting help from them for a refund on a cancelled order is like pulling teeth. Was told twice they were taking care of it but nothing. Will not order from them again. They have absolutely no customer service whatsoever.
Once it's past thirty days it takes some time to resolve the cc refund
Old 09-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #1325
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Once it's past thirty days it takes some time to resolve the cc refund
Gotcha. Trying to be patient, just frustrated. Just not used to waiting this long for a credit. Guess it varies from company to company. Plus, I guess they're still working on trying to master the email responses. I'll continue to wait and see what happens.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #1326
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Gotcha. Trying to be patient, just frustrated. Just not used to waiting this long for a credit. Guess it varies from company to company. Plus, I guess they're still working on trying to master the email responses. I'll continue to wait and see what happens.
It will definitely take time for Gwen to get the emails in order. Several months of emails that need to be reviewed and group duplicates and generate the proper response. And then to do that also on the FB messenger.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:15 AM   #1327
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Did you finally received your refund or are you still waiting for it?

Been waiting for a refund since the month of May. Been promised many times that it would get done in the next few days and it never happened. Still waiting....
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:11 PM   #1328
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL View Post
Did you finally received your refund or are you still waiting for it?

Been waiting for a refund since the month of May. Been promised many times that it would get done in the next few days and it never happened. Still waiting....
No, not yet. For now I’m just gonna put my trust in them and hope, as we said before, they are just going through a build up of emails and will take time.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:50 PM   #1329
SuperJ300
Zot

Any news on international shipping???

I’m see a lot of the same questions on this, and they are not being answered.
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 02:22 AM   #1330
bjoern
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
Any news on international shipping???
Chad mentioned that they will be shipped on monday. Monday is gone and i am also still waiting for any shipping notification.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote