Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #871
Phazed
The Spirit

Received my first direct order from Prime 1, Lockdown and it came with a breakage. Kinda nervous how or if they’ll help me address the defect as I’ve had no experience with their customer service.
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:58 PM   #872
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
Received my first direct order from Prime 1, Lockdown and it came with a breakage. Kinda nervous how or if they’ll help me address the defect as I’ve had no experience with their customer service.
Take pictures of the damage, contact them using the customer service page. Tell them what happened and wait patiently for them to get back to you. Keep in mind they are away for Chinese New Year till the beginning of February. That could be just for shipping but if the response is slow you know why.

They will ask you for any and all information about the damage and want those pictures. Once they figure out what to do (I have Lockdown and can't see them not replacing the whole lower part or the entire statue) they will either send you a new part or a completely new statue. This can take anywhere form 1-3 weeks from my own experience. During this time they will set up a pick up from your house for the damaged statue (If it's just a piece I have no clue what the process is) and you basically do a trade. You may get the new one before they pickup the damaged one.

If you don't hear anything from them keep contacting them. They have a good team but you have to keep up on them sometimes.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:56 AM   #873
Phazed
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Take pictures of the damage, contact them using the customer service page. Tell them what happened and wait patiently for them to get back to you. Keep in mind they are away for Chinese New Year till the beginning of February. That could be just for shipping but if the response is slow you know why.

They will ask you for any and all information about the damage and want those pictures. Once they figure out what to do (I have Lockdown and can't see them not replacing the whole lower part or the entire statue) they will either send you a new part or a completely new statue. This can take anywhere form 1-3 weeks from my own experience. During this time they will set up a pick up from your house for the damaged statue (If it's just a piece I have no clue what the process is) and you basically do a trade. You may get the new one before they pickup the damaged one.

If you don't hear anything from them keep contacting them. They have a good team but you have to keep up on them sometimes.
Ooh, thanks for all the info and tips; I’ll keep all that in mind. Been having a string of bad luck with prime 1 pieces lately but those were all distributed by sideshow. Hopefully prime 1 can resolve this issue; I only need a non-defective torso.
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM   #874
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
Ooh, thanks for all the info and tips; I’ll keep all that in mind. Been having a string of bad luck with prime 1 pieces lately but those were all distributed by sideshow. Hopefully prime 1 can resolve this issue; I only need a non-defective torso.
No problem. My luck has been the complete opposite with better luck through SS then P1. I seem to have bad luck with SS with the P1 pieces at very low stock or almost sold out. It's a much easier time returning to SS so I don't mind.

Good luck and keep us informed if things don't go your way with P1.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:27 AM   #875
superdude
The X-Men

Well the good news is that after the weird Paypal mixup, P1 is finally showing that they received my final payment for Ultimate WW.

Bad news is because of the delay they won't be shipping until after the holiday break in February. Was really hoping they would get it sent off before then.

Ah well, such is life.
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:02 PM   #876
eternalblue02

Just a heads up BBTS is selling P1 pieces again. So far Deadshot, Katana, Ash and Michael Myers are up. Not going to get into pricing, deposit or shipping. Looks like they'll be selling the bonus versions as well.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:21 PM   #877
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Just a heads up BBTS is selling P1 pieces again. So far Deadshot, Katana, Ash and Michael Myers are up. Not going to get into pricing, deposit or shipping. Looks like they'll be selling the bonus versions as well.
I assume BBTS charges sales tax? If so, it's cheaper to go direct from P1.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #878
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I assume BBTS charges sales tax? If so, it's cheaper to go direct from P1.
$4 shipping makes it cheaper for me even with the sales tax.

Weird though. I can't find any P1 1/5 scale statues on BBTS.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #879
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
$4 shipping makes it cheaper for me even with the sales tax.

Weird though. I can't find any P1 1/5 scale statues on BBTS.
Just using Katana as an example:

From P1 it's $1099 + $142.80 economy shipping=$1241.80

From BBTS it's $1199 + $4 shipping + 92.92 sales tax=$1295.92

Your mileage may vary.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:19 PM   #880
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Just using Katana as an example:

From P1 it's $1099 + $142.80 economy shipping=$1241.80

From BBTS it's $1199 + $4 shipping + 92.92 sales tax=$1295.92

Your mileage may vary.
I was using Deadshot. Prices are much closer.
At least for the EX anyway.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote