Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-19-2020, 05:30 PM   #181
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhulk View Post
Order my ex from prime 1 sideshow ex walit list is full
Congrats. I'm waiting for in-hand pics, then I might order through P1 and display him without the cape. That cape ruins (for me) an otherwise perfect statue. Really wish they would have went fake leather or PVC sculpted.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 07:10 PM   #182
badhulk
Nightwing

I agree with ya but still had to go ahead get it ..
badhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:32 AM   #183
TheProfessional
Frackin!

Has anyone heard of any updates on this statue? Looks fantastic but there are a surprisingly limited number of videos out there.
TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 11:18 AM   #184
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessional View Post
Has anyone heard of any updates on this statue? Looks fantastic but there are a surprisingly limited number of videos out there.
May not be any updates on this for a while, due to delays in production because of the whole coronavirus situation [but welcome to the forum!]
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:32 PM   #185
dmk
Fantastic Four

messaged them in june and the response was "We still expect to ship out before the end of the year."

we haven't heard anything about this in so long , i remember they were looking into adding lights to it , i wonder if that ever happened.
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #186
TheProfessional
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
May not be any updates on this for a while, due to delays in production because of the whole coronavirus situation [but welcome to the forum!]
Thanks so much! This seems like a great forum.

I wonder what's going on with this and whether or not they decided to add the lights. It's also unusual that there haven't been any videos of this in a long time. Such a unique piece, especially with the alternate cyborg arm.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:42 PM   #187
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

This piece looks incredible. I had the regular edition on PO with Sideshow and cancelled since the Ex is back on Pre-Order. I switched to the Ex.

The Waitlist was full. I guess since the piece was delayed, people were able to get their non-refundable deposit back and ended up cancelling.
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:25 PM   #188
TheProfessional
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammilletti View Post
This piece looks incredible. I had the regular edition on PO with Sideshow and cancelled since the Ex is back on Pre-Order. I switched to the Ex.

The Waitlist was full. I guess since the piece was delayed, people were able to get their non-refundable deposit back and ended up cancelling.
That's awesome you were able to get the EX. I agree this statue looks incredible. This one and the Batman Who Laughs are my two favorite alternate superheroes and if Cyborg Superman is anywhere near as well done then it has the potential to be one of Prime 1's best pieces. Can't wait for more news and some new videos!
Old 08-06-2020, 01:27 AM   #189
psxmdk
Frackin!

Yeah noticed sideshow is carrying the ex again so ordered it also. Gonna has him as a “bridge” between my terminator and dc statue
psxmdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 01:26 PM   #190
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post
messaged them in june and the response was "We still expect to ship out before the end of the year."

we haven't heard anything about this in so long , i remember they were looking into adding lights to it , i wonder if that ever happened.
I asked P1 if they were adding lights to the Cyborg Superman statue, and they confirmed they won't be, as the production piece will be exactly like the prototype.....
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote