Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-19-2016, 10:29 AM   #3571
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
So did many of you on here score a 3 pack evolution?? Just wondering where most these went to? We were very lucky refreshing until we saw PayPal button it was crazy crazy strange trip last night!!

Sarah
I am just scared for nxt years 1/3 statue if its really chun li I wil spam that 3pack so freaking fast xD
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:30 AM   #3572
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I'm skipping chunners. Only other 1/3 I'll snag will be Ken and Sagat.

Honestly though no other sale will be like that one last night.

I mean it was Ryu.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:31 AM   #3573
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I wanted something I didn't get it. Boo hoo.

Still I don't care about reducing the "evil flippers" chances and I am yet to manage to even sell a statue.

People that want to keep them got them people that want to sell them got them. I'm tired of hearing about splitting hairs as to which got how many.

However I AM sick and tired that the PayPal button is not added HOURS or DAYS before the PO.

Maybe it's coincidence but EVERY PO where it is there goes smooth as butter, but when it isn't there's at least a momentary delay even on the less popular releases.
Sub-Zero had it and everything was over as fast as this Ryu's 2nd round. Akuma didn't and it was a fit.

This ISN"T even about whinning about "infrascturcture" or IT gurus because guess what? We end up paying for ALL of it with higher prices and less varied offerings since this website absorbs so much.

Not gettting something is one thing but spending 3 hours to not get it makes it 10 times worse. To invested to come up short.

Add to that that PCS won't do something so small that costs nothing just to see if it helps and the frustration increases 100 times more.

Is there a reason the button can't be on the pages WELL in advance as it has been for other orders? Does having it hurt something else I am not thinking of? Dubious hack or not can it just be "live" from here on out?
I agree with you, but I do hope Jerry will limit this soon for 1 per customer I hope he will manage something like that. But since this is Paypal for now I dont think its possible for now but it will help greatly for people
Old 04-19-2016, 10:33 AM   #3574
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
I'm skipping chunners. Only other 1/3 I'll snag will be Ken and Sagat.

Honestly though no other sale will be like that one last night.

I mean it was Ryu.
I hope so, I want all chuns so if this was a one time thing I mean seconds wth
Old 04-19-2016, 10:42 AM   #3575
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
People are sleeping hard on the bearded version. It will climb a lot. Any time where there is variety in an ES you will see one finish last. Its just reality. And because PCS SF pieces (ryu especially) climb so much I believe a lot of collectors and flippers went with the safe option.

The bearded version is amazing in my eyes. I do wish it came with an optional top gi included like the Shin Akuma. That is the only thing I dislike about it. But the costume in the video game doesn't have one..

If this 1:3 was bearded only with the same ES of 350 I think the Hype would have been unreal. It would have been the new 1:3 unique Ryu. I truely believe that if it was the only option in this set that people would actually think its a grail.

I think its getting slept on because safer options were there. Personally I dont think those other options are "better". I applaud PCS for doing an alt costume.
Well said
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:42 AM   #3576
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I agree with you, but I do hope Jerry will limit this soon for 1 per customer I hope he will manage something like that. But since this is Paypal for now I dont think its possible for now but it will help greatly for people
Even if they had accounts on the PCS website people could set up multiple just like PayPal.

You can't change the playas, you can't change the game so there really is no point hating either.

Just play the game, see how it goes, and keep moving with life.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #3577
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Even if they had accounts on the PCS website people could set up multiple just like PayPal.

You can't change the playas, you can't change the game so there really is no point hating either.

Just play the game, see how it goes, and keep moving with life.
I dont hate at all, I know how this works and I am not even worried If I want something I get it even if its more then PO

But dont make it to ez for people who want to make a profit thats all
Old 04-19-2016, 10:45 AM   #3578
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post

Also, I'm not selling mine and I've yet to see a house with a basement here in Texas.
ECC HULK?! holy cow. I had no idea.

You are at the peak of masculinity!

You are all that is man!

I like you candy, You are cool. I was simply trying to help Saf feel better, he's a good dude, like you. You giving a gentle, comical kick when he was feeling down was not nice! Bad behavior! but I still like you!
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:45 AM   #3579
Alpha_Flight
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not like a death. Im positive someone on here will hook you up. There's always some asshole that's posts a thread about taking over their order. It happens every time.

In the end, these are stupid, lifeless, decorative items we put on our shelves for our own satisfaction and at times seeking the approval and positive reaction from others. In reality as happy as these pieces may make us feel, they impact our lives very little. Please don't let this ruin your day or week. I know how much you like SF and currently you are very upset, But I promise, you have my word, in time you will look back and laugh your ass off at this situation.

QFT dude. That is the point I was at / am at with statues. Sarf, I used to get sooooooooo worked up about PO day, missing one, getting one, when they ship, poor paint apps, flaws in the statue.

Then I sold a whole bunch of stuff (Thousands of dollars worth) and it hurt at first. It got me a down payment for a new home, and after a while, it stung less and less until one day I had an epiphany. Like Shogun said so well, they are just things. Material things that don't hold any real meaning over our life. So don't stress bruv. You WILL get one. It is just a matter of time. Just keep believing you will and eventually it will happen
Alpha_Flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #3580
crdlc
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Capcom says he shouldnt, but if enough of you think he should i can go back to them and see what they say
yes please
crdlc is offline   Reply With Quote