Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #21
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

they should use glow in the dark paint. that way they can illuminate at night. muaaahahaha
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #22
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

No clue what or who this is.

Interested though.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #23
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
That's ok it probably won't need it, have you seem this Alex? How does it look with those blades? This looks really really awesome loving this line and just keeps coming at us for more and were eating it right up...

SaraH
I haven't seen it fully assembled or fully painted yet but of what I have seen I totally dig it. I'm loving the whole Court of the Dead line so far, so hopefully others will be very stoked for what pops up at SDCC. It's getting harder and harder for me to resist pulling the trigger and buying a few pieces.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #24
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I haven't seen it fully assembled or fully painted yet but of what I have seen I totally dig it. I'm loving the whole Court of the Dead line so far, so hopefully others will be very stoked for what pops up at SDCC. It's getting harder and harder for me to resist pulling the trigger and buying a few pieces.
Ahhhh yeah I have been feeling that more and more with you guys....you really have lots of great things coming in next year or two and we can't wait! As far as Court of the Dead line it looks fantastic already and we plan on owning most of this line maybe not at once but every piece I see I like more and more. Like the Siren? That piece is going to be amazing and oozing with details!

I hope you guys continue this line and finish strong because this line has me more intrigued than the Dinosauria and I love that line too but this is Sideshows best original pieces to date and can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Too bad you having seen this all set up I'm sure from what you saw all unattached looked great but when this is all set up I'm sure we're going to cringe with delight of this wonder fright this is Court of the Dead....Muhahhahha

Bring them on Sideshow!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:13 PM   #25
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are we seeing him with the Valkyrie at SDCC?
Man I love this line. Death Siren is a buy, this one too if he turns out big and bad as it seems from the sneak.
I'm going to display them all in line with Conan PF and make a Conan vs the world line up
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #26
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
1)Employee discount decent?

2)Alex tell them to stop,We collectors need to eat.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:34 PM   #27
toty21
The Avengers

Wow...this fellow looks jacked!!
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #28
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i hope hes huge.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #29
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Are we seeing him with the Valkyrie at SDCC?
Man I love this line. Death Siren is a buy, this one too if he turns out big and bad as it seems from the sneak.
I'm going to display them all in line with Conan PF and make a Conan vs the world line up
He is expected to be at SDCC barring any last minute issue that might prevent him from going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
1)Employee discount decent?

2)Alex tell them to stop,We collectors need to eat.
I really don't have the financial means to go hog wild with collecting (it's still a pretty penny for me), so I have to be selective. Plus, here's the issue of not enough space. I'm almost at capacity...almost.

No matter the amount of Court pieces shown at SDCC be assured that they aren't expected to be all released on Pre-Order in 2014. They will spread out quite a bit.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:31 PM   #30
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
He is expected to be at SDCC barring any last minute issue that might prevent him from going.

I really don't have the financial means to go hog wild with collecting (it's still a pretty penny for me), so I have to be selective. Plus, here's the issue of not enough space. I'm almost at capacity...almost.

No matter the amount of Court pieces shown at SDCC be assured that they aren't expected to be all released on Pre-Order in 2014. They will spread out quite a bit.
Oh yeah we know that they all won't be out this year but you guys are on fire with them lately, hope all the quality stays at what this should be because the quality of sculpt and design on these are simply amazing and a true benchmark for your company… Cant wait to order them all

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote